Chapter 1 (Josh's POV)

Chapter 1 (Josh’s POV.)

Guests start leaving around 10 PM. I don’t know how much longer it is before Molly is at my side telling me how tired she is. I explain that we can’t leave yet. That we have to stay a couple more hours. It’s two AM and Molly is nearly passed out on my shoulder before we really get to leave.

I don’t know why we were told to stay until most of the guests were gone anyway.

The candles that were lit have gone out. They weren’t meant to last this long, anyway.

She sits down on the edge of the bed. “My feet hurt.” She mumbles.

I get down on my knees and reach under her dress, unstrapping her left shoe. I do the same to her right foot and then massage them for a minute before lifting them up and kissing the tops of them.

I look up at her. I helped her take her hair out a couple hours ago and it now lies in curls over her shoulders and her back. Her eyes are hooded and her smile is relaxed. And she’s letting me touch her feet. Either she’s letting me because she actually wants me to rub her feet because they hurt or because she’s so exhausted, she doesn’t know what’s really going on.

I’m guessing the latter.

She blinks slowly at me. “Do you want to take off your dress?” I ask her.

She stands up and turns around so I have access to her zipper. “Do you want to fuck me?” She asks.

I’m a little surprised that she just asked this and I’m not sure if she was meaning to sound sexy or if she just sounded the way she did because she’s sleepy. Either way, it was sexy.

“Yes.” I hear her sigh, so I change my answer. “But not if you don’t want to or if you are gonna fall asleep.”

I unzip her dress and she climbs out of it onto the bed. I hang it over the back of one of the chairs.

When I turn around, her back is facing me and her knees are pulled up to her chest.

“Mol?”

No answer. She’s passed out.

I smile and start to work off my tux.

When I’m down to my underwear, I climb into bed and pull the covers over both of us. She rolls over to face me and snuggles into my side, draping her arm over my middle.

I lean over and kiss her head.

She nuzzles my chest and I can feel her talk into me, but I can’t hear her.

“What did you say, babe?” I ask.

She lifts her head up a little. “I love you, husband.”

I smile again. “I love you, too, wife. Now go to sleep.”

I glance at the clock. It’s 2:17 AM and we have to be up at five. She’s not going to be happy.

I wake up to a very warm feeling. As my senses come together, I realize Molly is in top of me, kissing my neck. I move my hands up to her thighs and turn my head to look at her. “Good morning,” I say.

“It’s not morning.” I hear her mumble between kisses.

“So why aren’t you sleeping?” I ask.

She doesn’t answer. Her kisses move up my jaw and to my lips. She drops her hips down and grinds them into me.

“What are you doing?” I ask.