Chapter 2

Namjoon can feels his heat all over his body while walking home with his little brother, Jungkook. The younger knows that he is very mad at him earlier for what he have done. He tried to find a way to apologize to him. He frowned when he looks at his brother getting mad over him.

Jungkook stops walking, as he slowly runs opposite way from Namjoon.

Namjoon still walking his way to their home. He was still mad at Jungkook. When he got to their house, he kneel down and flip the dirty carpet to get the door's key. He slowly put the carpet back then unlocked the door. He doesn't care if the key is broken or the shaped have been moved a bit. He harshly pushed the door open but the door accidentally knocked down a pot.

"Oh shit! "Namjoon swears as he quickly looks at the pot. It was his father's favourite pot. He scratches his head frustrated, then slowly kneel down to picked up those shattered pot. He let out a big sigh, he don't know how's he going to explain to his father. "What am I going to do, Jungkook can you help me close the door ?" Namjoon asked as he accidentally cutted himself when he was picking up those shattered pot.

"Jungkook? Help me close the door, " He asked again. Still no response from the younger. He blood boiled as he get up, he turned himself around, "Jungkook!"

No sign from his brother. He put those shattered glasses aside and slowly closed the door. He thought that his little brother is upset so he slowly approaching to the stairs. "I'm not playing games anymore Kook, "he said with a frustration growing inside of him.

----

"What should I buy for my brother, " He asked himself. He was choosing a cake for his brother. The bakery smells like bread, icing, cake and sugar makes him mouth-watering. He calls the employee when he decided to buy which one.

"Can I have this blueberry cake? "He asked politely. The employee just nodded quietly and opened the glass shelf. She takes the blueberry cake out slowly and carefully at the same time. Jungkook looks very carefully at the cake makes the employee nervous. The employee put the cake inside a box then tie a knot around the box. She slowly gives it to him.

"That will be 12.10 dollars, " She said. Jungkook takes his wallet out and count his money carefully. He handed to her then takes a deep breath. He take the cake and bows at her politely. He moods got lighten up and slowly walks out the bakery shop. "I hope hyung will be happy if I brought this cake for him," he said.

But suddenly someone bumps into him makes him falls off the ground. Jungkook grunts in pain as a group of boys started to laughed him. "Isn't this Kim Jungkook? " Jungkook heard his own name. He quickly looked up at that boy who said his name. He blood boiled when he looked at him.

"What do you want, Taemin, " Jungkook said as he got trapped around Taemin's gang. Taemin didn't said anything and noticed the cake got splattered on the ground because they bumps into him too hard. "Whoopsie, I didn't mean to ruined your cake, " Taemin used his mocking voice. Jungkook quickly looks at his cake that he brought for Namjoon.

Blood boiled inside his body. He got up and started to punched him on his face using his fist. Taemin just fell on the ground then started to laughed. He got up and rushed to Jungkook then punched him back. "You dare to punch the Alpha? How disrespectful you are Jungkook, " Jungkook grunts in pain. He could feels his own heat got onto 100 degree. He got up but one of Taemin's gang member kicked his stomach making him falls on his back.

Taemin smirked on him. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as his eyes turned to blue. He quickly grabbed Taemin's leg and he pulls him making him falls back too. His gang member just kicked Jungkook making him yelp in pain. "This disrespectful Omeg-"