Chapter 6

I had a weird dreams.

I touched my forehead. I couldn't even remember what had happened to me inside the dream. All I can say is.. Really weird. I got up my bed and headed to the bathroom to get a nice warm bath. I turned the water on as the hot water poured on my body. I slowly letting my hair exposing the water.

As soon as I'm done, I wiped the water off my skin and started to wear my uniform. I got out from the bathroom and started searching for my tie where I left somewhere inside my room.

I got down the stairs and saw Jungkook is eating his breakfast.

"What's today breakfast ?" I asked while tie my own uniform's tie. Jungkook saw me and pointed my breakfast.

"Bread with eggs. I brought a loaf of bread yesterday." Jungkook said with mouth full. I just nodded and eating the whole bread with eggs only 4 bites. I looked at the time and it was 7:30a.m. I told Jungkook to eat faster because we need to leave as soon as possible since school starts 30 minutes.

I got to my own class as I looked around the room. It was normal, students talking to each other with their friends. And I saw Jin was reading a book. I slowly walked up to my seat and put my backpack on the other side. I was thinking about something, that dream.

I'm not sure what happened.. but I only knows that I was screaming in agony. Where I saw a dead body lying, a woman's body. What had happened, why am I screaming like that. The voice of screaming was like few years ago.. I couldn't remembered it.

This gives me chills. I tried to remembered it but someone said my name.

"Namjoon! "

I looked to the direction where someone is saying my name. Jin just smiled, his pale skin.. I somehow envy his skin. He looks at me with curiousity.

"What's up with you today? "he said, smiling. "You looks so blank. "

"A-am I? "I asked him. He just nodded. "I just thinking about one of my nightmare that I just got recently."

"What is it about? "

"I don't want to talk about it.. Is weird a nightmare after all. "

I looked at him as I adjusted my weird looking eyeglasses. Jin just smiled and he snatched my eyeglasses for some reason. He was reaching far away from me as he stares at the eyeglasses.

"This eyeglasses really doesn't suit you. " Jin said while whistling. Of course, he is not the only one who said it. "And the hair gel you used making your hair really oily. "

"Well.. I'm not as gorgeous as you though, " I said. This froze him, I snatched my eyeglasses back. I wear it back and then looks at him. "Plus, I don't know how to do my hair but I'm  trying my best okay? " He suddenly got back to reality.

"And don't do it. "

"My dad told me to wear smart when I'm at outside. "

"Your style looks more like a nerd. " The way he criticized my looks really hurts my feeling. I just look down and then trying to smile.

"Thank you." That's  all I wanted to say. Jin just sigh. He looks at me and touch those oily hair.

"How much wax did you put on your hair?? "

"Let's just say.. I uhm.. Can finished two small hair wax in one month. "

"That's a lot.. " He raised one of his eyebrows. I sighed, and shrugged. The way he criticized really hurts me but I just brushed away the pain to the other side.

"Anyways, I'm planning to go bookstores today.. Are you coming? " He asked. My eyes widened. Hang out? I suddenly smiled brightly to him but suddenly dropped. "What's wrong? "