Chapter 1

New Lame Journey.

A boy with yellow hoodie was sitting on a seat inside a train while texting somebody. He seems very tired and dark circles started to formed under his eyes. He crossed his own leg still looking at his phone waiting for his destination.

Until the train stops, he quickly get his suitcase and bag then walk out the train. He was lazily breathing his hometown fresh air when he got out from the train station. Because theres nothing changed here when he was still living here few years ago.

He takes out his black umbrella inside his bag then slowly walking under the sun to find a taxi.

He was arrived at a small town. The town have like around 2000 people living in it. It was already night. He still memorize this town all the roads. He let out a grin, "Still the same as always." With a very deep voice.

He walks and walks until he finally at his destination. A not-so-small house was infront on his eyes. He walks towards the wooden door as he knocks on the door. "Who is it? " a husky voice appeard behind the door. Namjoon didn't heard anything because of his earphones. Before he knocked again, the door swings open.

"Oh! Welcome back Namjoon hyung! " a bunny smiles appeard in front of him. He gives him a dimple smiles back then gives him a warm hug. "Jungkookie, How you've been? "he said still hugging him. Jungkook hugs him back but with force. He remembers that Jungkook doesn't have this kind of strength and he could feels his muscular arms.

"You've got bulky," Namjoon said slowly releasing the hug. Jungkook smiles proudly as he nodded. "I've been exercising while u gone hyung, " he replied making the older chuckles. The younger helps his brother to takes his luggage. Namjoon replied him a small "thank you".

"Where's dad? "

"Business trip, I thought he told you about this, " Jungkook said walking up the stairs as Namjoon following him at the back. "He never told me, he just says he missed me and tell me to come back so I did," Namjoon let out a sighed. The younger just laughed, "Oh and dad already registered you for your new school, the uniform is in your wardrobe," the younger said.

They entered Namjoon's room which is clean and no dust flowing inside his room. "Dad told me to clean everyday because he knows you hate dust, " the younger explained. Namjoon just chuckles again as he put his bag aside.

"Have you eaten hyung? "The younger asked again. Namjoon hums in responsed. He lays his bed quietly while staring at the ceilings. "You seems sleepy hyung, school starts tomorrow!"

Namjoon hums in responsed, he really is tired when he flew back to Korea. He slowly put his phone aside and didn't even showered slowly let darkness taking over him.

As the lights slowly shining through the window, Namjoon's eyes slowly flutter opens. He looks around the room then he looks at his phone. Still have half an hours till the school starts, so he get up from the bed, stretching his arms and drowsily walking inside the bathroom.

Jungkook was eating bread and jam for his breakfast, and of course a glass of warm milk. He also prepared bread and jam with warm milk for his brother. He was in a very good mood, while both of his legs are swinging happily. He heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

"Hyung! Breakfast is ready!" he said with a cheerful voice. Namjoon smiles as he pulls the chair then sit on it, "Thanks, Kook."

The younger just smiles in responsed as he put the dishes inside the sink, "Give me those dishes when you're done." Namjoon eats the bread with two bites then drinks the warm milk all of it quickly making him cough. "Jesus! Slow down! Oh and you know where's the school right? " he said quickly. But Namjoon did catched what he saying.