Chapter 10

Hope 16 years later ....

I woke up this morning sun beaming thought my bedroom.... My father coming in asked me what do I want for breakfast "Surprise Me , father I told him... the staff came in straighten my hair ...which took forever ... I got dress went down stairs.... Good morning father and mother I said loudly .... My mother has long blonde hair and she is prefect ..... Mom can I have a little money for school today i asked .... Yes you can baby anything for my angel . she said ... Thank you mother I said .... Father, I will be graduated in May with honors I told him .... I'm proud of you Melanie.. I started smiling thank you daddy I said .... My little brother come down stairs pale I'm guessing he is sick with some thing ..... Say good bye to everyone and left for school .... I love my school ... I live in England .... My father is from the states where I was born ..... school was long today ... I made it home and bags was packed .... Mom I shouted ... She ran down the stairs .... Yes?? She questioned ... Mom why are bags packed I asked .... We are going to see your grandfather she stated Umm great I guess. And where do he live at?? I asked .... He live in the states she replied .. We going to be gone for 5 months and have took care of your school work to don't worry She said Okay I wait for the carriage to come I stated ... I was reading a book about love ,thinking of Michael ... I have the biggest crush on him ..... He is so smart and having the prettiest eyes .... I saw the carriage pulling up in the yard ... My mom and dad came out and we all got into the carriage .... I fell asleep as we left to the port.... I woke up at the port .... everyone got out of the carriage and waiting for the boat.... then the boat came and we load up on the boat .... It's going to take month and a half to get to United States..