CHAPTER 6- The job interview.

Chapter 6

-- Brave? A person who overcomes her fears and faced them instead of running away from it.

--brit_naive

SAMANTHA'S POV.

Standing outside the boutique seems to make her more and more nervous by every passing minute just staring at the nicely design name.

Glam

The name itself was exuding with fashion and a promised of quality.

It was written in fine elegance, curved and slanted covered in gold bold letters with a pink glittered back ground..

The more I stared at it the more I forgot about  everything I practiced on how to explain why they should hire me.

I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing and tried to compose the running thoughts in my mind.

Inhale…exhale, relax and remember to greet, smile and answer every damn question sincerely…

I then open my eyes and stared at the name once again, smiling. Yeah that's right I'll answer everything they throw on my way if it is what it takes to be hired in this boutique.

Still smiling I push the glass doors and walk inside with what I hope to be confidence and observed how huge the building is.

Wow.

If I thought the name was elegant and fashionable yet it is incomparable in the inside all the design and fancy  clothes that I bet cost more than my apartment and bills in total.

I stared at the marvelous selection of corners of cream and beige walls where the nicely cabinets and racks with eye capturing dresses are displayed.

Fancy clothes were everywhere as I walk further into the boutique. It wasn't spacious yet it is well organize. Everything was in order from the dresses to jeans and shirts.

I walked still daze from all the amazing clothing around me. And still there where more to see as I turn in my left to see a beautiful stairway and to my right there are more room of clothes. And if you walk straight ahead you'll see a another room without a door it was just connected to the first room of clothes but in there was a huge office desk and a large wooden drawer and the back of it is facing me floral carvings on it and a few single pink couches with a gold pillow where there. Both drawer and desk has a computer.

I walked towards the desk surveying it more as I was completely in front of it I noticed their was two office chairs behind it.

This must be their cashier thing here hmmm.

I surveyed the room again and this time noticed the double glass doors beside the the couches.

How did i not see that before?…

I was about to return to the first room when I saw a girl from the other side of the glass doors somewhat looks the same age as me.

She has a dark brown hair that was loosely tied. She was wearing a classic ivory shirt paired with a navy blue skirt and heels that click every step she took.

She still hasn't noticed me, her head was down and from where I was standing it looks like the paper did something wrong to her because of the way she was glaring at it.

When she finally passed through the glass doors my green eyes met her hazel ones before the yelp and jump a little causing all the papers from her hand to fly and scatter on the floor.