CHAPTER 4 - Job well done

Chapter 4

YEHEY!! i have a new cover hahaha i know such a small thing to be glad for but hey at least I have more decent cover with title than the first one, right?

Whoa! my hard work is now paid off! But anyway here is chapter 4 hope you all will like it.

please vote.comment. and read more guys.

-britney:*

_______________________________________

--Being yourself makes you more unique.

--brit_naive.

SAMANTHA'S POV.

Since when i learn how to live all by myself. I promised myself to never shy away to anyone and anything. Because in my opinion how would you know when you wouldn't try.

I was a think, consider and go girl. Take chances, risk it all and learn from mistakes when something goes wrong.

Yes, quite risky if you ask me.

But how would you know whats out there when your to afraid to look ahead and always think on negative possibilities.

I'm not like that, I'm a young woman who isn't  scared for  new things because for all I know i crave for something new, always the one to took a step forward.

And a lot of people who i know love that personality of mine.

"and this is the…are you with me sam?"

Dylan asked amused while snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"hmm? ah yeah" I said unsure.

"Oh really now, then what do you call this?" he gestured to the mixers and other stuff in the long counter.

"i think its a …what do you call this thing again?" I asked him and gave him an innocent smile maybe he let me pass for not listening.

"Like what i thought you weren't listening after all" Dylan said shaking his head at me.

"I'm sorry, i just drifted away" I explain to him sincerely.

"Like I was saying this is a…"He said but cut off by hunter shouting his name.

"Dylan! we need you on table 6 and 3" Hunter said quickly once he reach us before hurrying back to his work.

"I'll be right back sam" Dylan said while collecting his pen and notepad on the counter.

He was about to go out the door when he stopped and glance at me in his shoulder.

"I think you should watch and you know take notes on the usual and common orders of the customers" he said.

His suggestion was more interesting than to sit here and wait. It wouldn't hurt right? so why not.

"Sure" I said smiling to him.

"Then what are you waiting for? come on" he said.

I did as told and happily walked behind Dylan.

When i was standing right in front of the employees room the first thing that hit me was the buzzing of voices. Everyone was in chaos.

Nate was holding two orders in each hand, Hunter was jumping from table to another to collect the orders, Gab was furiously typing on the cashier.

On the other hand the twins was the one who made orders back in forth.