CHAPTER 2 - Who is she?

Chapter 2

--In life the only one you need to depend is yourself but never deny when someone is willing to lessen your problems and burdens.

-brit_naive

SAMANTHA'S POV

My life isn't what you call nice living because i have two jobs and an apartment to pay and don't forget a tuition to pay too.

And unfortunately I'm already running late for my first job.

"What the hell!! sam? get your sweet ass off the bed! your late young lady!" an annoying high pitch girly voice shouted in my ear.

"five minutes" I grumbled to whoever is waking me up harshly.

silence......

"thank yo...what the!?" i didn't finish saying thank you because a cold bucket full of water was poured on me.

I quickly sat up and frowned at what i was in front of me or who was in front of me.

So i think the annoying high pitch girly voice came from my one and only best friend Jules Levith we have been best friends since we were 12 years old.

She was just like me a young lady who is struggling in life to pay an apartment while earning money for her own tuition.

We live in the same apartment dividing the payment to lessen the burden of one another.

Looking at her right now is like looking at a bomb preventing to explode I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating it but im not its the truth though her face is red and she has tears in her eyes while she places her hands in her knees for support while trying to stopped laughing.

"ok you done yet?" i asked sarcastically.

still frowning at her.

"hahaha you hahah should have seen haha your face! sam" she pant struggling to compose herself.

i didn't reply but just stood and walked towards the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes and turn on the shower.

Its weekend im sure our employer wont mind us getting late .

Warm water flows freely in my back as i grabbed a vanilla scented body wash and scrubbed my body carefully with it

I enjoy this so much relaxing and as i closed my eyes while my mind wonders everywhere about school,about my other work, about the bills that are needed to payed but my mind stopped wondering when it came across a certain question.

Who am i??

Well its not that i don't know my name or anything but i don't know who my parents are, where exactly i came from or what is my history. lets start from the beginning when Jules and i was still in Michigan , yeah I know far from New York huh but we need to take risk if we want more in life .right?

Samantha Ford , yep that's me like that's my full name, im 17 years old soon to be 18 and a freshman at BFU of New Yourk or Business and Finance University of New York a semi above average school for college only.

Jules and I really met when I was 12 years old just the same as her but maybe she's a few months older than me. Even in young age I was already working to feed my self and so was Jules we work at a known fast food diner in our town and don't get me wrong the weekly pay is good enough for me to budget and shop some clothes for that matter. I know, I know you might be questioning on how the hell did we get jobs if were minors?