My books

Hi guys. I really truly didn't wanna write this chapter, but my other books currently getting much attention. Currently they're like 22 reads, 0 votes, and 0comments...

So here're my books, with a lil description of all of them. I hope you enjoy them. Plz give them a chance...

1.  The Stray STARS : Chris

This story, is part of the Stray STARS series, like this book

This story, is part of the Stray STARS series, like this book. The whole book is in Chris's pov, and the story is quite different from this one, because they shall be split up most of the time. You can read books from the Stray STARS series in any order.

Sneak peek:

" You'll be pleased to meet them. They're like my sisters. And Roxy's hot, probably because she took care of herself and her body even after she was abandoned. She is kind of obsessed with looking good, though. Blacky's the I'll-be-your-sister kind of girl. She's very innocent, you know. It will be nice to have so much company. Darkie, me, you, Roxy and Blacky. That makes it five." She says.

Did she say Roxy's hot for me? Whatever.

"I have an idea."

"May I have the honor to know what it is?" She asks in a funny tone.

"Yes, of course. How about we make a group? We shall play, and find food together. Whenever we find a stray dog or cat we shall let him or her join our group."

"Sounds good. What shall we name it?" She asks enthusiastically.

"We shall name it The Stray S.T.A.R.S. Stray will be our one word definition, and the full form of S.T.A.R.S. is:

2. Black beauty original by Anna Sewell

Black beauty is a famous novel written by Anna Sewell and you can buy it in bookstores

Black beauty is a famous novel written by Anna Sewell and you can buy it in bookstores. It's the story of a horses life, as he gets shifted from owner to owner, this book has been in this world since the 1800s, and is loved by a great deal of people. This book isn't written by me, but it's a really nice book, and everyone deserves a free good read.

Sneak peek:

As we came back through the park we met the Squire and Mrs. Gordon walking; they stopped, and John jumped off.