the story of Elion Whyhorn 13

after a quick explanation they all sat down at a table in the corner of the bar." it appears you guys have come across a Putridd these are wood devils they usually appear where there is a big quarrel between towns or powerful people. it is almost impossible to kill one.". "Almost?" repeated Rowan. Helena looked away: "I don't like killing. I like the forest and its creatures. but it killing this beast will ensure the lives of people, I will tell you how to kill the Putridd. but let's go to a more private location first"

they entered Elion and Gators bedroom. Helena laughed:" so this is where you guys fuck right?". Elion turned pink and gator scratched the back of his head. they all sat down on the bed and Helena began to explain:" The putrid is an ancient creature and they live for approximately 160 years. the older they get the more powerful until they reach the age of 150, at this point every time a year passes there is a fifty percent chance, they die the year after that the percentage is 25 and so on. there has never been spotted a Putridd older than 160. to kill one before that time arrives is as I said extremely difficult. you need an arrow and the best archer in the world you need to hit the beast right in the middle of its head. although this might sound easy its probably the hardest challenge you can face as an archer. if you are one millimetre out of place, it won't work. and if the Putridd is over 140 years old it most likely has grown out this weakness. you could try this but it would be easier to end the quarrel between the two powerful beings so it will go away."