08

Since the day when Jeongguk meet Taehyung's father he didn't wanted to even leave the shop. The first time, he even walk Taehyung from school to his house-shop.

It made Taehyung's heart jump a little and he would admit that. Jeongguk have been very careful of him too he doesn't want to be pitied or something.

Jeongguk wanted to ask him about his father but Taehyung said it himself the day when that happens.

---

"T-Thank you really..." The room was filling with awkward silence as the both of them were sitting in the sofa as Jeongguk was looking down, his forearms were leaning both of his knees, Taehyung was just there looking at his own hands, tried tears staining his puffy cheeks.

"It's okay....What happened? I-I mean you don't have to te-"

"It's my father." Jeongguk look forward at him as he just sadly smile. "My mom died, and he left me. He was married now a-and..."

He felt Jeongguk scooted closer as he held his hands."It's okay, you don't have to tell me." Jeongguk says as Taehyung just smiles.

"H-He abandoned me and i-i became homeless. I wandered here around Seoul and st-stumble in this shop." Jeongguk's guilt is drowning him.

'Why the fuck are you being like this Taehyung?'

He didn't realize that this bet will proceed to a very big problem and he can't imagine hurting Taehyung now that he knows what he have through.

"Why did he even go here?" Jeongguk wanted to ask more now. He wanted to know more from Taehyung's.

"I-I don't know, maybe he wants me to live with him again and ofcourse I don't want to. He isn't my father anymore, I h-have been forgetting him."

Jeongguk nod and he hug him taking Taehyung aback.

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung ask, but Jeongguk just chuckles tightly hugging him as a response.

"I don't know either."

He doesn't really know. He felt like it.
_____

"What? I thought you don't like him?" And again, as if his world spins just with Jimin and all, he was with him again. They were now on the shop from school as it was getting darker.

Talking about a certain red haired Jeongguk.
"I d-dont." He says looking away. "d-dont." Jimin mimicking his remarks with the same stutters, Taehyung return it with a shy smile and rolled eyes.

"Why did that evil father of yours is still bugging you anyway! I hate his face so much, if I were you I could have punch him too just like Jeon-"

"It's okay, it just happened so fast. I didn't even know he was there." Jimin rose his brows and rolled his eyes.

He can't blame Taehyung. It his own father anyways and he has the rights to order Taehyung around but dragging him with consents?? Nope. Really disrespectful.

"You could have just punch." Jimin days with a pout on his lips. Taehyung smiles and turn to his homeworks again.

"It was all of a sudden, don't you think?" Jimin raised his gaze from his notes to the boy who isn't even looking at him but to the written papers he had.

"The punch? You said it yourself that it-"
"No, not that." He was so focused as he tilted his hair with a squint in his eyes, making Jimin understands that he is kind of a bit serious this time.

"Jeongguk. He just....came around...and says he has like someone else but....he flirts with...me." Pausing in ever words he did as he was searching for a good term to used. He then look at Jimin who frowned.

"Listen," he swifted and put his own body leaning into he desk they had, fully facing Jimin. "He just came here saying he wants flowers and then the next day he flirts alot too. Don't you understand?" He feels like his brain were totally crushing as if he was fully frustrated.
Jimin just giving him a look and started to nod slowly as if he really understands, and he isn't.

"The question is simple Tae." Jimin says.

"What?"

"Do you like Jeongguk?"

"I told you I do-"

"Stop lying!"

"I don't know okay!!" He exclaimed and Jimin sighs, he was pretty frustrated too. Oh god Jeongguk is a very difficult person. What the actual-

"Fuck. I hate him so much." Taehyung mumble, pushing his head into the desk with his notes, repeating it many times.

'fuck you jeon seriously.'
_____

"Taehyung!!!" Taehyung look over at Seokjin who is now preparing the table. Dinner.

"Let's eat." He smiles and nod as he walk towards their table. Jimin was off to his house after they have done their homework. He says he has to meet Yoongi again so Taehyung sends him a Carnation which means Love.

Taehyung doesn't even know what is happening to the both of them since Jimin always says they just meet about the 'business'. Taehyung didn't know.

He even says that he will kill that bastard if he hurt Jimin. And as funny as it is, Jimin says Yoongi won't.

"How was the shop, Tae?" Taehyung smiles and says it was doing good since people are starting to fill the shop ever day.

Seokjin is in charge when it's weekdays, except when he has to go somewhere else, so shop must be closed at times like those. Taehyung is in charge in weekends and by the time he was off to school.

Yes they are still open until 8 since costumers are always coming in still in 6 and 7 because of some dates and all. You know for their own dates, and for some one they dearly love.

Taehyung was about to ask something to Seokjin when a door bell from downstairs made him stop and look at the older. "I'll take it." Seokjin offered as he pull up and walks downstairs.

Taehyung was still waiting when suddenly a crying Seokjin bursted the door open with an eye glasses man who hug him by his side, making Seokjin hide his face when Taehyung run into them holding Seokjin's shoulders. The guy has a luggage in his hands too.

"What happened?" He says, worried was tracing his voice. The eye glasses man just smiles and Taehyung lead them to the sofa. "Im sorry...but who are you?" Taehyung ask making Seokjin's puffy eyes looks at him and into Namjoon.

"Should we tell him the truth?" Namjoon sigh and kissed Seokjin's forehead making Taehyung's eyes widen in surprised.

Seokjin sadly smile at him.

"This is N-Namjoon."

Taehyung bowed to the said man and the other just smile and nod once, approaching his greeting.

"My husband."

_______

OOF, HE SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE LIKES JEONGGUK.

AND FOR NAMJIN! OOF THEY WILL BE REVEALED SOON, ITS JUST A PEAK. BUT YEAH. THEY ARE FUCKING MARRIED.