04

Bells chimed as Taehyung look over to the costumer saying the usual things first and smiling at the person ready to dressed an orders.

"It's my mom's birthday...and I wanna visit her..."

Taehyung look as immediately as he could and smiles as he nod his head.

"I'll dress you a sweet basil since it's a good wish and peony since it means a happy li-"

"She's dead.", He blink and pursed his lips as immediately as he could when the boy look down causing for him to feel bad.

"I-Im sorry, m-mister." The boy just smile sadly and Taehyung walk to where the flowers are and he followed.

"I can dress you an Aster, it's a symbol for love and chrysanthemum for I love you is that okay....sir?" The boy just smiled and nod, they are right.

Everything int his shop is amazing. The flowers are amazing and the atmosphere does too, and so is the person infront of the guy is one of them too. He is totally amazing.

"Heliotrope is a sign for Enternal Love, I can add it for you too and it's free." Taehyung says making the boy smile again and he does his work.

The flower was neatly arranged as if Taehyung have been studying on how they should be placed and all but the truth is, he didn't studied and he didn't have the chance to even do because his job is so sudden.

It's just his talents. He just wants to equally arranged them possibly beautiful.

"Im sorry for your lost, M-Mister. Hope you had a very good day!" He says waving his hands saying goodbye as the boy just nod and walk off after paying, holding the precious flowers to be sent into her mother's grave.

Taehyung sighs again and clean up the mess as usual.

It was Tuesday and he has nothing to be worried about since he haven't had his class schedule. So he ha sthe time himself for the day with his flowers again.

Probably Jimin has a schedule today since he isn't here, and Taehyung can say if he doesn't because Jimin would call up late at night and tells him he would be there by tomorrow and so.

The bells chimed as Taehyung look up seeing a man in a black bucket hat and a red shirt with a pair of ripped jeans making Taehyung feels hot all of a sudden.

He didn't even think that a normal t-shirt and a ripped jeans could be possibly hot in this kind of weather, but it did. This man have nailed it.

"Hello!! W-Welcome to U-Uh Ji-"

"Jin's Flower shop, How may I help you." Taehyung was cut off when the man jokingly cuts his words off. He should be the one saying that!

"Y-Yes, uh...How may I h-help you?" He says putting his own hands in behind clasping it. This guy seems really a familiar one, don't he?

"Oh, I want a flowers."

'Obviously what the hell? It's a flower shop ofcourse you want flowers what? Do you want me to give you concretes?!!' Taehyung mentally scolded the guy as he just smiled as him not being able to see the guys face at all but his body shape makes him a bit, uh, hot.

Yeah a bit.

"Ofcourse, what exactly, Mister?" Taehyung says looking at the flowers behind him, touching them with his finger feeling bad for actually selling them for living.

But he has to. Ugh!

"I don't exactly know...." The guy says as the bucket hat reveals him as he takes it off making Taehyung startled at the sudden revelation of the face.