09

"H-Husband...what???" Taehyung was frowning as expected and Seokjin sighed imaging this as a long conversation. He doesn't want to say to Taehyung but guess that this will be the greatest timing fate gives him.

"Yes, Kim Namjoon." Taehyung was tilting his head with an 'o' shape mouth trying to process it all. "Oh."

Seokjin nervously smiles as he keeps on swifting, Namjoon noticed this since he is still in his arms.

"Maybe I should explain this to you." Taehyung just nod and sit infront of Namjoon.

He isn't mad he isn't feel betrayed at all. But he wants to know, he, himself is supecting that's something is happening too.

"We are married. And we have the most complicated situation these days since the day we got bonded. My mom isn't happy because she wanted me with someone else. Jin's parents either." Taehyung was still frowning.

"You can ask questions." Namjoon smilingly said and Taehyung nod.

"I-I don't know you both are married or elsewhere, I don't know because Seokjin-hyung didn't tell me. How long have you been married?" He asked whilst Seokjin just wanted to say sorry to him but he can't his voice was cracking. He feels guilty now. The moment he opens the gate downstairs, he started crying when he saw Namjoon.

"2 years." Taehyung can't believe it. Seokjin have been hiding it from him for two years?!! And he didn't even help him through it.

"Im sorry hyung..." He hug Seokjin who is surprise as what he did. "Why, T-Taehyungie.." his tears wouldn't stop. "You should have told me!! I should have help!!", Jin smiles and ruffled his hair.

"About that, He didn't tell you because she will be after you the moment you will. She has her ears everywhere I go prolly, her guards are after us now.His parents is against us getting married too, so before you live here we have been dating that time..." Taehyung just nod as his eyes turn to Seokjin and then to Namjoon. He still is processing.

"Seokjin's parents are rich ass bitch-"

"So are yours."

Taehyung chuckle at the two. This is unbelievable.

They even can still be happy even thought their situation is so not good. He feels so bad.

"As you can see, Taehyungie.." Jin was now the one who is talking as he reach out for Taehyung's hand. Trying so hard not to cry or even, not to sob.

"I wanted to have my own flower shop since I was a kid, I love them so much. And i learnt those meanings you wanted me to read too, I have learn alot because of you. A year before you were here, I brought this as just my own apartment and such but Namjoon says I should put this as my flower shop and then I did. He help me through it." He says, Taehyung's eyes got teary as he sighs, controlling his tears as Seokjin look at his husband with a lovely eyes.

They dont deserve such a cruel treatments.
They were just in love.

"We are talking through hidden places and all. He sends me flower too which he slightly knows the meaning." Seokjin is crying hard as he looks down, Namjoon kissed his forehead.

"Our parents wanted to bring my business down but i filed them a complaint and they didn't continue their plan. I love Namjoon so much but they are doing their best to.....to fucking rip us a-apart." He says through sobs as he grip into Namjoon's shirt.

Taehyung was crying as he hug Seokjin. He hates the feeling, they were almost as perfect as they is that this cruel world doesn't deserve them too.

"H-He decided to live here...And I really wanted to. I miss you so much, Joonie." He says as he cries louder than before as he hug Namjoon, his chin was on his shoulder as his tears wetting Namjoon's shirt.

Taehyung rapidly nod. "Ofcourse hyung. He is welcome. This is your home." Namjoon smiles at him as tears were slipping at their eyes.

Seokjin and Namjoon has been through a lot of things.

And Taehyung can't even imagine all of it.
All this time, Jin was smiling, hiding those feelings that made him so weak right now.

He admire them. Thy have been into this stage that even the thought of the other away front hem is hurting them too. And Taehyung feels bad.

"I love you Jin. So much."

"Jinnie..."

"Yes baby???"

Taehyung was just there, crying silently and was waiting for Namjoon.

"Till death do us part....?" Jin laugh but tears are falling a big ones as he hug Namjoon.

"T-Till death do us part, Joonie...I love you too."

And Taehyung heartbreaks into pieces.
_______

THATS IT. THATS NAMJIN. SHIP ✊