The Big day

4:00am Ralph's pov
I sat up in my bed , breathing in and out as I usually did every morning for fresh air. My heart was pounding alot , for two reason. One, the show is today! Two , I KISSED HENRY!
'Sh** , what if he hates me now' i thought to my self , we've been friends for ages and i might have messed that up. *sigh*

Finally , I decided to get out of bed and get ready , as i had to be ready and out the house so I can get to the studio by 9:00 to perform at 13:30. I went downstairs in my boxers and t shirt and greeted my mum , who was making pancakes for breakfast. My mum had to be up early too so she could drive me there. I beg her to let me walk , but she wouldnt let me at all.I was brought out of my thoughts by my mum handing me a plate of pancakes with maple syrup on top , which was dripping of the edge of the half tower. "Thanks mum" I said and smiled at her , and she nodded at me , as if to say 'your welcome'.

-Time skip-

5:00am
I had finished my breakfast and washed up my plates , then going up stairs to brush my teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush and put the toothpaste into the brush and started brushing my teeth. 'My hair is a mess' i thought , as i looked into the mirror.
*ding*
I looked down at my phone which was on the counter next to my sink. A message from Henry was on the screen:

-texting-
H- Hey Ralph 😄
R- Hey Henry 😁
H- what you up too?
R- just about to get into the shower , you?
H- I just had a shower , I'm just getting dressed 👌
R- oh ok , was that all you wanted?
H- yeah , just wanted to make sure you ok 😆
R- aww ok , well I'll see you at the studio soon 😊
H- ok , bye ralphie~
R- See ya Henry
-finish texting-

'RALPHIE?! DID HE JUST CALL ME RALPHIE!!?' i paniced to my self about the nickname from henry. I was blushing a whole new shade of red. I brushed of that thought and got into the shower , the water being a perfect temperature.

-Time skip , brought to you by Rob chasing gumball-

6:54 am  Henry's pov
It was almost time to leave , and i had already packed all the stuff I needed . I was super nervous though , 'what if I don't hit the high note' 'what if I mess up' 'what if Ralph hates me' i thought to my self . I brought my fingers up to my lips and i recalled the events of yesterday . 'His lips were so soft .....and sweet' i thought to myself again. I want it to happen again. I want Ralph to be mine , forever. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket . I looked at the caller and it was Ralph. I breathed in and out and answered the call.

"Hey Henry  " (ralph)
" h-hey ralph" (henry)
"Im just heading to the studio now , ill be in the food hall" (ralph)
"Ok then , see ya there" (henry)
"See ya" (ralph)

I hung up the call and put my phone back in my pocket , making my way to the car , my mum waiting for me in the inside. I climbed into the passenger seat and sighed , my mum looking at me ."it'll be fine henry" my my said as she reassured me . Her Han on my shoulder.  I nodded and smiled , and looked towards the road . My mum started the car , and began driving to the studio.

// hello people , the performance will be in the next chapter :) If you have any requests about this story , or any other story , just leave your ideas in the comments and I'll try my best to do the ones I choose , love you all 💚 //