-Staying the night- lemon🍋

(Request For MiniShawMyOTP again)

No ones pov
Henry's family and Ralph's family where both making their way to Henry's family's house . Henry's mum's car in front , and Ralph's parents car behind them. Ralph had fallen asleep in the backseat , so he didn't realize that they had reached the destination. He was awoken by the movement of the car , as his parents were getting out the car.Ralph yawned and got out of the car too, soon making eye contact with Henry.

Ralphs pov
I ran up to Henry and he smiled at me , blushing a little. I felt his hand intertwine with mine , as he looked into my eyes with his blue ones . We started making our way inside to eat dinner , as we were ordering Chinese food for take away. Henry's mum told me to go put my stuff in Henry's room , as that would be were I was sleeping for the night. Henry followed after me .

I put my stuff next to the door in Henry's room . Just as I turned round to look at Henry , he pinned me up against the door  " I know you know what I wanna do after dinner" he whispered seductively , sending a chill down my spine. Soon I felt Henry's lips on mine , kissing me passionately and roughly. I couldn't help but let out a small moan. He smirked into the kiss and pulled away saying "wanna do it?". I nodded and started kissing him , moving my hand to the back of his head , tugging his hair a little. He moaned at this action and lifted one of my legs up and put it around his waist ,then attacking my neck , leaving a hickey there shortly after.

"BOYS , DINNER!!" Henry's mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs , "we'll finish that after" He said and winked at me , whilst grabbing my hand and bringing me downstairs.
We all sat in the living room eating dinner , my parents and henrys parents speaking about where they will sleep, And Peter watching tv with us .

-Time skip to after dinner-

Still Ralphs pov
As soon as we stepped outside of the living room door , Henry pulled me back up to his room and locked the door. He picked me up and put me on his bed , immediately straddling me and kissing me. His hands drifting to my waist and up my shirt , as he kissed my neck . He removed his hands from under my shirt and jacket , and moved them to my jacket zipper , pulling it down and taking my jacket off . He had also removed my t-shirt after the jacket.

Henry's pov
I started to kiss down his neck , moving to his chest , then to his stomache. I felt something poking me , I looked to see what it was . Ralph's boner. I made my way back up to his lips and started to kiss him again , moving my hand down to his bulge , palming  him through his jeans . He let out a moan into the kiss , which made me smirk. I moved to his neck again and left hickeys all over him ; whilst I was doing that , I started to unbutton his jeans and pull them down a little. I slid my hand into his boxers , which made him gasp at the sudden touch.

I grabbed the lining of his boxers and pulled it down , exposing his erect manhood. I smirked and made my way back down to his area , gripping his shaft and teasing the tip. "H-henry~" he moaned quietly , as i licked the tip , earning another gasp for him. After a minute if teasing , I took his whole length into my mouth , bobbing up and down. His hands gripping the bedsheets , as he was holding in a moan . We didn't want anyone to hear . "I-I'm gonna-" Ralph whimpered and moaned , and as he said that , I pulled away . Which caused him to groan in disappointment. He watched me unbutton my jeans with pleading eyes . I moved my jeans down to my ankles and grabbed some lube from my desk.

I pulled down my boxers and put the lube on , then lining my self up at Ralph's entrance. "Henry , I-I'm a virgin" Ralph spoke softly. I reassured him and told him it would only hurt for a little bit. He nodded and i pushed the tip in , causing him to whimper. I wiped away his tears and waited for his signal to move. After a minute , he gave a slight nod , and i pushed it in more , making him moan in pleasure. I started at a slow pace , so he could get used to the feeling.

*knock knock* "Henry , Ralph , were going out to the cinema , do you want to come ?" My mum said , trying to open the locked door. I quickly pulled out and ran to my door , pulling my boxers up in the process . "H-Hey mum, um...no Thanks , me and Ralph will stay here." I said stuttering , whilst my mum looked at me confused. "Your face is red , are you ok Henry?" She said whilst putting her hand on my forhead. " I'm f-fine mum , now , get to the movies , or your gonna be l-late" I said , trting to get her out of the house so me and Ralph could carry on. She finally left and said goodbye . I watched both their cars drive away , and look back to ralph and said "where were we".

I climbed back on him and put my manhood back inside of him, making him moan louder.'damn' i thought. I started thrusting into him , whilst he was touching his manhood for more pleasure. "F-FASTER!!" He yelled , I grinned and pounded into him harder , causing him to moan even more. I started moaning along with him as i felt his hands go to the back of my head and grip my hair . His eyes rolled back as his walls tightened around my shaft. I moaned loudly , not caring if margret heard next door. "I-IM GONNA CUM!!" He moaned out loudly. "ME TOO!!" I moaned after him. We both screamed Eachothers names and came .

I pulled out and layers beside him , and kissed his cheek. "How w-was it Ralph?" I panted . "Amazing" he breathed out and looks at me , whilst breathing heavily. We both cleaned up in the shower and got into bed.

" I love you ralph~"

"I love you too henry~"........

//that took forever haha. That was my second time doing a lemon , so I hope you like it y'all , and MiniShawMyOTP . If any one has anymore requests for the next chapter then leave it in the comments and I'll choose one and try my best to do it. Also , if anyone has any ideas for my first chapter of my Tobias wilson x Tyler (oc) fanfiction then leave that in the comments too. Love you all 💚💚//

//also , I apologised for any bad spellings or auto corrects//