the surprise part one (m-preg)

Ralph's pov
*yawn* I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomache and throat. Uh oh! I ran to the bathroom just in time before i threw up in the toilet. Soon I felt a hand on my back . It was henry. His hand was rubbing up and down my back , calming me .

He helped me up and took me back to the bedroom so I could change . "Where going to the store " Henry said whilst putting his arm around me . "W-why?" I murmured out as he looked at me , dead in the eye. "Where gonna buy you a pregnancy test" he said calmly , as my eyes went wide and i started panicking. Henry pulled me into a hug and calmed me down.

-Time skip to after pregnancy test-

I looked down in my hand at the pregnancy test , I was so nervous to flip it over . My other hand drifted to the test and flipped it over. 'POSITIVE!!' I thought . I immediately burst into tears. I opened the door to see an impatient Henry , walking up and down talking to himself. "H-henry" I whimpered , as he looked at me and rushed over . I handed him the test , and he stared at it for what seemed like forever . 'Does he hate me?!' I thought to myself.  He looked up at me with a smile and tears in his eyes.

"I'm gonna be a dad!!" He said , as he picked me up and spun me around . I giggle at his happiness. "D-don't you hate m-me ?" I asked whilst grabbing his face.  "Of course not!!" He said , as he kissed my cheek. None of the parents were home , as they had all gone to the cafe for breakfast. So Henry could yell as loud as he wanted.

"My are my parents gonna think" i said quietly,  as henry looked into my eyes . " it doesnt matter what they think , as long as you keep the baby , I'm happy.....and your happy" he said , and wiped my tears away with his thumb. I smiled and hugged him. We decided to go to the doctors , so I could make sure I was definitely 100% pregnant. 

-after the doctors-

Henry's pov
I held Ralphs hand happily,  and unlocked the door to my house . Ralph seemed very quiet. " you ok Ralphie ?" I asked as i sat down on the sofa with him . "Y-yeah , just scared" he said cuddling up to me . "Why? " I asked , whilst twirling his hair. " what if my parent want me to get an abortion" he said , as a single tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped away his tear , and kissed his forehead. " even if they do want you to , I won't let them .....I promise". Ralph looked up at me and smiled,  saying thank you .

//yeee , forst time doing an m-preg , and I'm kinda liking it . This was another request from MiniShawMyOTP . So I hope you all like it. Part 2 coming soon. And also , if anyone has any requests , leave them in the comments . It can be for any of my story's , you can also request storys too , and fanart. Love you all 💚💚//