the suprise , part 2

(I apologise if this topic is sensitive to some people , many apologys 💚💚)
Ralphs pov
"PREGNANT!!" My mum yelled , as i backed away ,hitting the wall. A tear made its way down my cheek, as i looked at my enraged mum. Then Henry burst into the room, as he had heard my mum's yell.
"Your getting and abortion!! Right now!!" She said , grabbing my wrist tightly .

//I know this is extremely short but i haven't really been motivated to do this. When I feel motivated ill publish more , but at the moment im super bysy with school work , family stuff and my mini movie. So I'll update whenever. Anyone have and sort of requests for anything (like other stories , this story,  fanart, etc?) . Love you all 💚💚

"NO!!" Henry yelled as he pulled me away from her. My mother's face grew furious as she marched over and pushed Henry off of me.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE" Henry yelled , as he pulled me back and stood in front of me. I heard angry footsteps coming up the creaky stairs.
"DONT be horrid henry , Peter is trying to sleep!" Henry's mum said as she walked into the room. She gasped as she saw the scene of my angry mum , and  Henry and I crying.

"I'm not getting one mum , and that's final " I said calmly,  but still angrily. My mother's face dropped, and she said ,
"Fine....but DONT come crying to me when you fail to be a good parent...or should I say parents...."she said , whilst looking at Henry at the end of the sentence. She furiously stomped out of the room and left. I broke down into tears , and hugged Henry  'that bi***'  Henry muttered under his breath.

"Henry...downstairs. ...now!" Henry's mum said , whilst walking down stairs.
"I'll be back....don't worry" He said , and sat me on the bed , kissing my cheek before leaving the room.......

//ok , hi , I apologize for my sudden disappearance......I had alot of stuff to deal with , like school , home , and device issues. I'm really sorry. Anyway , I know m-pregs aren't possible,  but it was a request...so please no hate , love you all💚💚"