31|Day out

^^^ What Janice looked like. Treat all people with respect and the bullied become the ones who do business.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once we were finished we went for a small breakfast. "Thank you for the meal," I smiled at the maids.

"How are the preparations coming along, Alice?" Kurume asked her.

"They're going good sir," She replied and he nodded before leading me out of the room and into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

 "It's a surprise," He replied.

"This is all wrong, I'm meant to be saying that, "I laughed.

"You being here is the only thing I want." He smiled kissing my hand.

I looked out the window trying to figure out where we were.

"You're taking me rollerblading," I said excitedly as he parked the car.

"Yep, glad you like it." He smiled getting out of the car and opening the car door for me.

Rollerblading was fun though both of was recognized quite easily; we choose to ignore it and just have fun. The number of times I nearly fell and Kurume caught me was quite ironic.

"If your going to fall don't speed around like that." He laughed.

"What's point then," I pouted slightly before speeding again, and as I was about to fall Kurume hugged me so we both feel on the floor and I started laughing. "I made you fall for me,"

"Damn right you did," He smirked, before getting up and helping me up. 

I laughed feeling the butterflies in my stomach before I straightened his hat. He then removed it and used it to cover our faces as we kissed so the people taking pictures couldn't see. I pulled away and placed the hat back on his head and we did a few more laps before going to the car.

3 pm

"Do you like arcades,?" He asked me as we started to leave.

"Yes I do, warning I might get super competitive." I smiled.

"I do love a challenge," He smirked.

"Stop it," I complained looking out the window.

"Stop what?" He asked laughing.

"Making me feel hot," I said fanning myself.

"Okay but you have to stop being beautiful," I looked at him, "See you're not listening, so neither am I," He smiled as I looked away finding my reactions amusing.

We spent hours in the arcade playing multiple games, my favourite was the basketball game. Kurume would always beat me my by one and when I finally beat him he would want a rematch. One girl asked me to sign the book I had published before choosing to help others publish their books. I signed it and she hugged me before running away to her mom.

*******************************************************************************************************

6 pm

Kurume took me to a restaurant. I noticed that it was empty the whole time we were in there but I didn't mind. As we waited for our food he asked me, "Are you going to publish a new book?" 

"I don't know, should I?" I replied looking at him.

"Yeah it should be about us and our seven kids," He smiled.