6. "I-im sorry..."😰 *little smut*

Y/n POV:

While i was talking i looked at mattia doing a double take and notice that mattia was just staring at me. I peeped he has a boner and just ignore it for the moment. And i just stop talking till he notices what hes doing😭.

It was so cute cause he realized and he starting stuttering and i just told him to "just just shut up😭😭"

The convo: M is mattia, Y is you

M: im sorry i just thought of how different you are from everyone else and your just so different.
Y: wym by different . you dont know me
M: when i look at you i just know that i want you. I just have a gut feeling.
(Mattia speaking out his ass)
Y: really? 😳
M:i- i so sorry i should leave
(He gets up almost to the door)
Y: sit back down
M: okay sorry
(Since it obv started getting freaky you began to spice things up)
Y: you like being in control?
M:(starts stuttering) w-what who told you that
Y:see you just snitched on yourself
M: listen i dont wanna force anything ok. Its up to you.
(You start sitting next to him on the couch)
Y: who said anything about doing something?
(You want to make him feel more shy and nervous for later so you kept asking him questions)
M: just come here fuckkk
Y:wait i can't im a vir-
(Mattia cuts you off by tounging you down)
M:dont worry mamas i wont hurt you ok? Trust me?
*you let out a "fucckkkkkk" bc he called you mamas, now that he knows your favorite word to be called he takes control of it*
Y:are you sure? I dont wanna ruin anything da-
*mattia moans knowing he loves being called daddy, but you clueless had no idea so you just smirk at how nasty he really is*
Y: you like being called daddy dont you 😏 *whispering into his ear*

You guys slowly start knowing more and more things that you guys like while this makeout session you guys are having. Little does he knows your extremely insecure bc you never done this before.

Before he puts his hand down their you cut him off:

Y:wait wait i cant im scared mattia😰, your probably not used to a body like mines.. im not skinny like those other girls yk-
M: who says i dont like your body? Huh? * slowly going down your shorts*
Y: i- im sorry i cant i cant

You start having a panic attack and start overthinking was just happened. You start crying and mattia just looks at you confused.

M: did i do something wrong? Did i poke something hard?
Y: im sorry i just have really bad anxiety and with this being my first time im like terrified. Im sorry.
M:its okay dont worry at all. *starts hugging you and rubs your back while looking straight and confused*
Y: i think you should go please dont take it to the heart im sorry. I kinda left you on blue balls🥺
M:its fine i can just finish at home mamas

Mattia walks out the door and you get so anxious and just go to your room. You look out the window to just stare at him walk back into his house.

Time goes by...