25. lost interests...

MATTIAS pov:

i need to figure out how im gonna tell y/n that my ex is pregnant. ive really always wanted a kid. but with the person who's pregnant, not at all. I still have no idea why I was thinking about her in the first place, and it was kind of rude that I would take her to a place that me and her went to. fuck🤦🏻.

your pov;

dude wtf am i gonna do now.😩 i cant take all this shit anymore. i need a plug. i need to get high. i need to be numb. i dont want to feel shit.

-you call up a plug and he delivers you your greenery👁👄👁. you get in your car and go to the woods to smoke it. but mattia was worried:

-you eventually put your phone on dnd and blast music in your car until you get to your destination

-you eventually put your phone on dnd and blast music in your car until you get to your destination. you get there and sit on a log infront of a river.

"so this is what i feels like to be free" as you sit on the log and admire the river.

-you start wrapping up the 🍃 licking it smooth. you light it up and start smoking it. slowly it starts effecting you until you hear footsteps behind you.

"dude wtf are you doing here! leave me alone" i scream at mattia. "why are you doing that. when did you ever start smoking" he asked worried. "dude like seriously leave me alone. im trying to relax and your ruining the moment. HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND ME" i asked stressed. "did you forget that i have your location?" he said. "dude fuck you. just go already" i said sitting back down unfacing mattia. you hit the blunt more. "i cant hide this shit no more and i need to tell you" mattia sits next to you. you look at him smoke coming out of your mouth. "my ex is pregnant" mattia says looking at you. you look at him and immediately start crying. "mattia did you cheat on me?" you say looking forward at the river. "n-no" he sarcastically says. "your a bitch i hope you know that. your mom raised a bitch" you say getting up and spitting at mattia. "i really hope you take care of your child better than me mattia" you say walking away.

MATTIAS pov:
when she walked away and said that my heart shattered. i felt so bad i did shit when i was talking to her. i never really thought of nothing when i was fucking my ex.

-you start driving back to your house and go to your room.

"is this how it ends?" you walk to your bathroom. "can i just end it here?" you say looking at yourself. you slightly go to grab a razor and deny the fact that you tried to grab it and look away. "fuck i need a shower" you hop in and relax yourself still a little high but it made you feel better. you sit in your tub and let the water hit you. you doze into space and vibe.

MATTIA pov:

i really hope i didnt drive her to do nothing crazy. i really need her and i cant live without her. no other girl has made me feel the way she does. i really wish i can take back my actions.

- he drives back to his house still living infront of you💀. he texts you:

-you did block him cause at the end of the day you dont want shit to do with him

-you did block him cause at the end of the day you dont want shit to do with him. you hop out of the shower and body care yourself. "uhhh i need a nap" you plop on your bed and sleep for like 2 hours to hear a bang at your window. its the boys.

"bitch cmon you need to go out" roshaun says in roshaunda💀. "guys go away" you scream wanting your nap in peace. you eventually let them in. "what do you guys want!" you say climbing back on your bed. "we wanted to see if you were ok" kairi said. "did mattia fucking tell you?" i asked looking at kairi ale and roshaun. they started looking like 😳. "n-no" ale said scratching his head. "just know its all his fault. he was the dirty ass bitch that was fucking her while fucking me." i say wrapping myself in my blanket. "its okay. eventually this will all pass and we can be happy again" kairi says sitting next to me rubbing my back. "i honestly dont care at this point. the only thing he needs to worry about is his baby thats on the way. but at this point im done." i say sitting myself back up. "i know its hard but just know that were here ok" ale says sitting on the other sideof my bed. "yes bitchh were always here for you" roshaun says in roshaunda🧚🏻‍♂️. "i love you guys🥺. i really attempted to kill myself earlier" i say looking down at my blanket. "dont do that shit again. remember that were always here for you" kairi added. "okay but please do not bring that rat next to me at all" i say pointing at all of them. "no promises" ale says like 🤷🏻‍♀️.

time goes by and they eventually left. you went down stairs because you still had some munchies from the smoking. you went inside your car and drove to subway. you went and ordered food and drove back and ate it at home. "fuck this shit is smacking" you say while you eat it.

your numb at this point and lost all interest in mattia. but school is tomorrow and it that changes...

i lost interest in writing this story. im giving up. but i have another on go check it out.