✡️chapter two: inner demons✡️

Katsuki shut is eyes tight, forcefully pushing hands on his ears. He didn't want to listen to them. He never wanted to hear on word from them. But... He couldn't shut them out forever...
Katsuki shook his head violently.
"No.... You aren't real"  katsuki lowly muttered to no one.
"Ohh~ but we are katsuki~ we are the only ones who knows what's right~~"
Katsuki didn't want to believe them. He had those voices sense he was a kid, but they weren't as loud as they are now...
"Katsuki... Son.... You have ignore those voices! They don't care. They will only lead you on the wrong path!"
Katsuki shot his head up to see his dad. As an angel....
"D-dad?!" Katsuki quietly whispered.
"Yes... You're mother. Mitsuki... Some- ......
You......-"
"Dad?!"
Masaru started to glitch.
"K-......Katsu-....ki!!--" and with that... Masaru was gone. Again.
"Dad..." Katsuki whispered, looking at the ground. Tears threatened to fall.
"KATSUKI!!!" Mitsuki yelled. What was he talking about? What about Mitsuki? (That she's being a bitch in this story? No. Okay) katsuki stood up and wiped the tears that had fallen.
"You have no one katsuki. You're a disappointment."  Those voices started to scream. Louder and louder. Katsuki just let them. He went down stairs to where his "mom" was waiting impatiently.
"Where the hell is my food?" Katsuki hadn't gotten all the way down the stairs. He was half way down before turning around and heading back up to his room.
"Order." He blankly said
"Wh-" Mitsuki was cut off my katsuki slamming the door.
"No one wants you here."
The voices continued. They seemed like they would never stop nor ever go away.
                              ~•time skip•~
Katsuki got out of the house before Mitsuki could say or do anything to him. He stopped in front of a liquor store, his head turned to face the store. He then walked in and grabbed a few tinny bottles of tequila.
"I know you're not old enough, son." The cashier looked katsuki up and down. Katsuki pulled out a hundred dollar bill.
The cashier looked around then took the money.
"Ight. You tell anyone-"
"-no one needs to know"
Katsuki cut him off. Both the males nodded at each other as katsuki took one of the bottles and put the rest in his bag. He drank the whole thing quite quickly. He actually felt better. A little less anxious. A little less angry.
"We told you~~~"  the voices spoke. Once katsuki went to school, he went straight to his desk. Not even glancing towards anyone's way. He sat down and stared at his bruised hands.
"Kacchan?? What happened to your hands?? Are you okay??" A voice squeaked behind the ash blonde. He looked over his shoulder to see midoriya leaning over to see his hands.
"Shut is deku."  Katsuki said in almost a whisper. 
"B-but you--"
"-I SAID SHUT IT!"
katsuki yelled, staring at midoriya's fear filled eyes.
He glanced around to see the class glaring at him. Probably for yelling at midoriya. Katsuki sat back down and went back to staring at his hands.
"They all hate you. They don't want you here." 
" I know..."
Katsuki whispered. Midoriya didn't know who he was talking to or what his problem was.
{Midoriya's pov}
What going on with kacchan? Usually he would keep yelling at me or threaten me. Especially when the class is staring. But... He didn't.... Why?? It's not that I don't like it but. It's not like him. I'll talk to the bakusquad. Maybe they know what's going on with him
"No. I don't know." Mina said a little worried.
"Me either." Kaminari added. Kirishima just stared at kacchan.
"Hmm... Do any of you guys notice his eyes?"
Kirishima spoke up.
" That they look a lot more tired?" I say. Tilting my head at him.
" No. His eyes are dilating like crazy?!"
Kaminari said, a little shock in his tone. We all looked at kirishima and he nodded.
"Hold on." Kirishima got up and walked over to kacchan. Kirishima tried talking but only to get nothing in response. But kirishima said something that made kacchan to shoot his head up and look at kirishima. I wonder what he said?