✨chapter fourteen: dancing in the dark✨

The shadows danced across the nearly empty room, sliding across the worn, cracked walls and leaping through the air. They crowded around the edges of the room, brought to life by the single source of light in the windowless room. The small candle that sat in the middle of the small room, burning and flickering along with the dancing shadows, at once giving life to the dark beings and preventing them from taking over the room.
The two males who danced in circles around the flickering flame. They slid their feet across the hard, dusty ground, stretching out his hands as the other gracefully flowed from one pose to another. Lightly he stepped on to the ground, slid, and rightened himself to twirl with his hands meeting each other briefly at waist height before extending above his head to reach to the dark ceiling. They were familiar steps, ones they had practiced and practiced many times me. On and on they danced their way around the candle, staying in their shrinking circle of light.
Sweat glistened on both males foreheads, sliding down their faces and mixing with a few tears that escaped from their weary eyes.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms"

"I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets"

The explosive blonde watched as his love danced. Danced his heart away. He loved him.. the blonde couldn't deny it any longer.. Katsuki pulled the green haired boy closer to him.
"I didn't think it was possible to love a person as much as I love you.."
The green haired boy smiled, a light blush dusting his cheeks.
"Hehe, I love you."
He leaned his head onto the blondes chest as they slowly dance to the song in the dim lit room.

"So... That's what you mostly desire.. huh?"
Katsuki opened his eyes to see the villain looking at him, sadly..
"You don't desire money. Not even freedom.. just to be with that boy.."
Katsuki glanced around to see the crumbling building. Seconds away from destruction..

"Bakugou!"

The villain grabbed Bakugou, directly looking into his eyes.

"Bakugou! Please! Open your eyes!"

"You aren't as bad as you make yourself ought to be."
He scoffed.
"So?"
"So... Why do you make yourself seem like the bad guy? Hero's aren't bad."
The villain smirked. Bakugou scoffed once more.
"I don't need pity. If I act how I feel, I'll be weak. I'll be a target.."

"No no no! Kacchan!"

Silence filled the almost empty area. The villains smirk grew wider.
"Deku..."
"Well. Your friends are getting worried.. you should wake up now."
"Huh?"
The two looked at each other.
"Was all of this..."
"Fake?"
The villain finished. The villain chuckled before continuing.
"No. This was all just in your head. You just needed a push to see what you're actually after. "
Silence filled the air once again.

"Kacchan... Please... Open your eyes.. you can't leave me!"

"Who are you..?"
Katsuki asked quietly, watching the villain chuckle again.
"The name is..."
The villain started before taking off their mask,
" Y/n l/n."