Thoughts Of You Rule My World

Sorry I have took so long to upload I have a lot of course work and I have work now so its difficult to upload frequently but I'm gonna try my best thankyou for reading and the picture is of Serena's room

Leshurr xoxo

Serena:

I woke up feeling rather ravished from my amazing night with Rio I felt so contented in my bed all snuggled up to his warm body. I felt him move and pull me with him I turned around to face him, he was so beautiful and I know it sounds weird calling a guy beautiful but he genuinely was just that, beautiful.

Rio opened his eyes and once he looked at me he smiled a real genuine smile and I couldn't help myself and smile back.

Rio:

I was bare happy to see Serena and her pretty face, I really liked her she was different from the rest of the gyal I know round here like she had a past but a good future ahead of her and I know she aint dirts so I don't have to worry about her giving head to man and shit like so I don't mind kissing her and if she did do that I, know her bro and he would go mental on her if she did that shit.

I don't know how long we were just steering at each other but it must have been only a few minutes until she broke the silence.

"Good morning" Serena said as she looked at me like she wanted to have me for breakfast. It was kinda weird knowing me and Serena beat I actually didn't think she would do it with me so effortlessly I rah thought she was shy and shit but then again I knew she beat her ex and she hasn't been with anyone since they broke up last year so I'm guessing she hasn't beat since then because she's been obsessed with me even when she was with her ex! But shy or not the girl can turn man on when she's just looking at you.

"Morning beautiful" I said as I looked into her eyes she really was beautiful I don't think I have ever thought that about a gyal before I mean I've seen gyal that are bum, sexy etc. but beautiful that's just a whole different story.

Serena smiled again then got out of bed pulling her black throw over off her bed with her. I just watched her as she went into her en suite bathroom, I laid in bed thinking about my feelings for Serena and I have come to a conclusion that I think I love her........