Hunting Gone Wrong

The camera is shown pointing towards the sun before slowly panning towards the Forever Fall, a red blur zooming pass leaving red rose petals in her place, chest heaving.

"Weiss! I got them in my sights! Is it ready yet?!" The little Red Riding Hood shouted in her com, chasing a equally faster figure in her line of sight.

"It's ready, just keep leading them here!" The one named 'Weiss' shouted back into the com as she and a blonde haired girl finished setting up some traps on the ground and even to some trees should those fail. Mostly it was rope traps.

"Here they come!" Blake shouted from a treetop, seeing the figure getting closer and closer....

The figure smirked as they jumped, akin to that of a super-jump getting to Blake's level as she yelped when she was docked off and went hitting some branches on her way down, the figure smirking more as they dug their nails into the tree and hanging off it chuckling upon seeing Blake land on her face groaning. Snickering, they jumped to another tree before dropping down and resumed their dash and as if they sensed the trap, they saw Yang in their field of vision and leaped, planting their foot on her head making her growl as the figure jumped from tree to tree, evening swinging on the branches acrobatically before grabbing another one and flipping backwards to sit on it as Yang could finally see what the figure looked like. They looked about 13 years old and wore all black but kept their face hidden. "I thought all cats landed on their feet?" The figure spoke out, now identified as a girl. Yang growled upon hearing the jab towards Blake, cocking Ember Cecila but failing to notice the rushing Red Riding Hood behind her.

"Watch OOOOUUUUUUUUTTTT!!!" Ruby couldn't stop in time, one of a drawback of her semblance as she crashed into Yang, sending them tumbling into the ground traps and hoisted up in the air as the 13 year old girl chuckled at their misfortune. "Sorry, Yang...." Ruby groaned.

"I know, Ruby...." Yang simply replied, feeling that her back would bruise from the contact.

Weiss got tired of hiding and charged forward, Myrtenaster at the poise as she used her glyph to gain a speed momentum. The 13 year old girl grinned a bit, jumping down and doing a side-flip and using her hands to grab Weiss by the hair and shove her into the red ground and somehow giving her momentum to boost herself up but Blake tackled her in mid-air but suddenly the girl turned the tables by grabbing the Faunus by shoulders, digging her nails into the skin, piercing through the aura to make sure she couldn't use her semblance to escape, and flipped backward, now she was on top and Blake was on the bottom as they plummeted to the ground, the harshness knocking the wind out of Blake's lungs and hearing something crack.

The girl got up, dusting herself off as she sat on a rock, crossing her leg over the other as she inspected her nails as everyone could now see what she wore.

"This is Beacon's finest Huntresses? Shame

"This is Beacon's finest Huntresses? Shame.... Was hoping for something more." The girl mocked frowned as she inspected her nails further, Blake and Weiss crawling towards her but she got up before both could touch her feet. "If your Professor wishes to have me, tell him to send someone ELSE then a band of immature children." They could all hear the smirk in her voice as she turned and dashed deeper into the Forever Fall and out of sight.

"Yang! Your on my foot!"

"Get your foot out of my chest!"

Weiss and Blake sighed, resting their foreheads against the ground.....

What a day....