*The Boy Next Door

Summary: "Hi... May I request for a smut fanfic featuring rocky??" "Can you write fboy rocky (from Astro) ?? I need that in my life :(" "Can you please make one for Minhyuk like *fake love* one"

Pairing: Rocky x Reader

Genre: smut x angst

Words: 3.3k

-

"I can't." You whined. "I work tomorrow.....-because......- shut up." You heard him laugh on the other end. "No....not yet."

You heard the loud music next door, getting louder. "What?.....hold on.....I'm gonna kill him.....just a sec Jae."

You got up heading towards your door, opening it. The music was coming from your inconsiderate next door neighbor. Pain in the ass.

"Sorry my neighbor is blasting music, I'll call you tomorrow." You hung up the phone and started to pound on the door.

As soon as the door open, the chaos got louder and your neighbor stood there with a cheerful grin. "Hey, look who is here to join."

"No Minhyuk, you need to turn the music down."

"How come?"

"Some of us have to work early tomorrow."

"You don't want to come in for an hour?" He smirked.

"Can't sorry, I need some sleep." You pursed your lips.

"Everyone out." He announced as the music got quiet to your surprise.

"What gives, man?" The few people he had started leaving his apartment.

"Happy?" He asked.

"Ecstatic." You started to turn around.

"Hey wait...-"

"What?"

"Shouldn't I get some kind of 'thank you'?" He smirked again.

"Thank you for preventing me to call the superintendent, when you're throwing a party after midnight, it's kind of annoying you know." You pursed your lips.

"I mean like.....a physical thank you." He opened the door wider.

"Pff....fuck off." You rolled your eyes and shut your door behind you.

-

You dragged your feet up the four flights of stairs in no hurry as you just ended your shift at the school. You should of figured all those years of schooling, you would have a clue being a daycare assistant would be exhausting, but here you were, dedicating yourself to a job you weren't prepared for.

An even worse headache was having a room at the very top of this apartment and no working elevator. Once you reached your floor the door across yours came open in a rush. Minhyuk came out and instantly smiled once he saw you.

"Hey babe." He spoke and a girl came out behind him, wearing an oversized man's button down shirt with nothing underneath it. She was looking at you defensive. "Oh you're up already? You probably should go before my fiancé comes home."

She rolled her eyes. "Jerk." She turned around and gathered her stuff leaving quickly after that.

"My shirt!"

"Send me a bill." She started down the stairs.

"What fiancé?" You arched your eyebrows in confusion.

"I tell them that to get them out."

"Of all the people I live next to..." You rolled your eyes. "Why pay for tv when I just have a soap opera next door." You said walking into your apartment.