Chapter 4

" the first thing about being on the run is don't, run walk" Natasha stated "if I run in these shoes they would fall right off me" Steve stated as we walk in the mall we all look around for shield agents. "and I don't think I can run in these shorts without bunching up" I grabbed them and it just them to the right spot I look at Steve and he's wearing a baseball cap reading glasses and a white T-shirt with a brown Overcoat, he looks cute, I smile at him. We all get to the Apple Store Natasha Steve and I are at a computer looking at the drive "the drive has a level 6 homing program so as soon as I boot up they'll know where exactly where we are" Natasha stated and I look around. "how much time do we have" I asked "ah about nine minutes from... Now, Fury was right about the ship someone's trying to hide something to strive for text buy some software or AI it's on rewriting itself every time we come in" she stated.  "over rewrite it" Steve replied "whoever created it is way smarter than me... Slightly, I'm going to try to run Tracer this is a program that Shield opted to track shoulders of Steel out where... If we can't read the file, maybe we can find where it came from" Natasha stated, "can I help you guys with anything".

    An Apple employee comes up to us making us jump " oh no my little sister is getting married and I'm helping them find a honeymoon destination" she stated pulling me and Steve into her arms. "right we're getting married" Steve replied "congratulations where do you guys might be going" the man asked I look at the screen. " New Jersey" I replied, "huh" the man gasps looking at Steve "I have the same exact glasses" he stated, "wow you guys are like twins" Natasha replied I nudge her side "yeah I wish ha" he looks up and down Steve's body. "specimen ah if you guys need anything I've been Aaron," he says walking away " thank you" I give him a fake sweet smile then sigh of relief, "you said 9 Minutes come on" Nat shushes Steve " relax.. I got this" she looks at him smiling it says 'Wheaton, NJ' I gasp, that's the Basecamp where we first started this. "Steve" I stated "I know" he replied "you guys know it" Natasha asked "we used to, let's go" and he grabs the drive.

    We quickly walk out "standard tag team two behind two across two coming straight at us if they make us all engage you guys hit the sell escalators" Steve whispered "shut up and put your arm around us and laugh at something I said" he follows orders and we laugh stuck in our heads down. Steve looks behind us then back at us we could do the escalators I see an agent Rublow on the other side I quickly turn to Steve "kiss him.." Natasha whispered I do it and I passionately kiss him Natasha looks away from Rublow. and he awkwardly looks away passing us we get to the bottom of the escalators "what was that" Steve asked "couple affection makes people uncomfortable" Natasha replied "T-they do" Steve stated, "are you still uncomfortable?" I asked Steve blushed I smirk and so does Natasha "that's not the word I would use" Steve replied Nat and I giggle quietly.

      Natasha and I sit in the car as Steve is driving Nat is talking to him and I'm in the back seat watching the signs zoom by including the trees the last sign. I saw said welcome to New Jersey the Garden State "where did Captain America learn how to steal a car?" Natasha asked "Nazi Germany and we're borrowing get your feet off the dashboard" Steve replied "okay I have a question for you, which you don't have to answer though I feel like you do but not but should-" she gets cut off by him. "what?" Steve asked sounding annoyed "was that your first kiss since 1945?" She asked I smirk and blushed Steve looks at me then back to the road "no it wasn't" he stated "anyone special?" She asked knowing that it was me. "no I mean it's hard to find someone that had the same life experience" Steve stated "what about those with you guys came in this together, why not her" I blushed even harder "well she's married to my best friend, so ah we can't" Steve frowns at his comment

   "well, makeup something" she stated "what like you," Steve asked sarcastically. "I don't know the truth matter circumstances it's not all things, tell people all the time, neither am I" Natasha replied "that's a tough way to live" I stated as she looks at me. "it's a good way to stay alive though" she replied "it's kind of hard to trust someone if they don't know who that person really is" Steve replied " yeah... Who do you want me to be," she asked "... a friend" he replied I smile a little, that kiss he just baths with desire his lips are soft and warm. I leaned back and continue to watch the signs and trees go by.