Chapter 7 (Final)

As all of us wait for what to do next Steve and I talk "Steve none of this... None of this is your fault, you didn't know this would happen, it's like when I came to the Tower not knowing what happened to me and how this got here" I stated pointing at my upper chest where the metal resides. "I still don't know what happened to me I just woke up somewhere not with you not with anyone just an abandoned building I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't recognize the person I was staring at, I had a surgery scar on my lower stomach which I didn't know where it came from or what happened did to me but all I'm saying is we didn't know that this would happen, it's hydra's fault" I commented " Elizabeth" fiery called out I walk to him and Steve follows. " I was listening into your conversation and... There's something that I've been keeping from you" he stated. I frown in confusion looking at Steve "Hydra had you captured as well and mind controlled they picked you up when you fell down with Steve the glass from the window pierced your heart and they replaced it with the metal there and injected you with the same serum, they had you in the same camp that they kept Bucky, I'm assuming" my mouth dropped open with shock " w-what? why didn't you tell me this in the first place, fiery?".

---- people work on my arm I start to think and then suddenly I start to have flashes go through my head I sit up and start to feel uncomfortable in the flashes I see myself tied down I look in front of me then down to my left arm it's gone it's just a bloody stump, where Steve and Elizabeth. " where's my wife!!" I scream they start to cut into my bloody stump. I scream in pain "the operation has already been started" from my blurry vision I look and they have attached an arm that's completely made out of metal with a red star on its shoulder I freak out and start to attack the nurses with it flinging them across the room, what am I doing who am I. a doctor comes in full View he's short with glasses and barely a hair on his head "the new face of Hydra put him on ice" they put me in a chamber and froze me That's How It Ends I come to and I punched the man beside me flinging him across the room guards put guns to me and I glare at all of them sitting there.

    I ball my fist staying like that until Mr. Pierce comes in he tells them to put them down "mission report" he asked I don't say anything just looking ahead of me. "mission report now!" He says Pierce walks up to me Bends down looks at me then slaps me hard I look at him "who's the man and woman on the bridge" I asked as I frown visioning them, the woman was beautiful she knew me same as the man as well. "you met them earlier this week on another assignment" he replied "I knew them" look into my right Mr. Pierce grabs a chair and sits down sighing I look at him.

   " your work has been a gift to mankind you shaped the century I need you to do it one more time society is at a Tipping Point between Order and Chaos, tomorrow morning we're going to put a push and you don't do your part, I can't do mine and hydra can't do the world deserves" he stated. " but I knew them" Mr. Pierce Sighs and gets up "prep him" he stated " he's been out of trial for too long" one of the doctors replied. "then wipe him and start all over" two doctors sent me back against the chair and put a guard in my mouth my arms get held down and metal things go to my head and start electrocuting my head and I start to Wine in fear and scream in pain then Darkness becomes me. 

Very

Very

Very

Dark......----

   Fiery holds up a picture of an Alexander Pierce "this man declined Nobel Peace Prize said Peace wasn't an achievement, it's a responsibility" he says the picture down on the table "see stuff like that gives me trust issues" he continued "we need to stop the launch" Natasha stated. " I don't think the council is accepting my calls anymore" he opens a Black suitcase showing chips "what's that," Sam asked "once the helicarriers reach three thousand feet they'll triangulate with satellites becoming fully weaponized" hill stated turning to her laptop to us. "we need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with their own" fiery replied " one of to won't cut it, we need to link all three carriers to work because if any of those ships remain operational a whole lot of people are gonna die" hill continued.