chapter 13

Elsa's P.O.V

I can't sleep. My neck, palms, back and  forehead are dripping beads of sweat. I'm worried for some reason but i just don't know if it's about Jack or not.

*Knock*

"Come in."

"Elsa? Are you hot? I'll help you switch on-"

"No need Olaf, I feel fine."

"You don't look fine. What's wrong?" He sat on the chair beside my bed.

"Nothing, everything's fine." I sat up and smiled.

"I just want to help if you're not okay."

"I fine, nothings wrong."

He looked at me with a sad expression, "Elsa, who's Jack Frost?"

"He's just a friend of mine, it's no problem. How did you know?"

"Then if he's a friend, why did he upset you?"

"Oh Olaf," I sat on my bed beside the chair, "I'm fine, everything's okay. See? I'm smiling!"

"But just smiling doesn't mean you're happy... I heard what Anna said to Kristoff and I want you to be okay-"

"Olaf... Thank you.." I gave him a hug. Does Kristoff know who Jack is? He probably doesn't. But why did Anna tell him?

Toothiana's P.O.V

Jack has been feeling a lot better nowadays and more of himself now. He still goes to hangs out with Jamie's and his friends. I wonder how it will feel like to-

"Oi! Jack!" Bunny yelled and threw his boomerang at Jack.

"Woah! Take it easy will you? It's just a snowball!" Jack said after dodging the boomerang and flew to the window.

"That reminds me... Do you wanna build a snowman?" Jack chuckled.

"That was random." I said. He chuckled again.

"You guys really have to know her. Too bad you can't." Jack said.

"I remember seeing a book called... What is it... Oh! 'The Snow Queen'... It's stored over there." North pointed at a shelf packed with loads and loads stuffed and piled together. It will be hard to find in the mess.

"What is it about?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, find out yourself."

"I'll help." I insisted.

I flew to Jack who just started searching.

"So, how did meet her?" I asked.

"Um, it's a little blurry for me but what I remember is that I would check up on her everyday by the window. Before she even believed in me. She would be at the corner of her room sobbing and slowly freezing the floor and wall that she was sitting at. Then there was one time I just couldn't help but watch so I wanted to communicate with her. I slowly frost the walls - the part that wasn't frozen - and and drew little animals on it."

"Then did she believed?"

"No, she didn't know who or what was making it. Then I wrote 'Jack Frost' on the frost that was on wall for her to see."

"I'm so sorry to ask you this but I have to know... Did you... Watch her... Um... Till her very last day...?" I ask hesitantly.

"No, but I'm glad I didn't. I don't know what brought me to leave her but I'm a little bit glad to leave. If I was there with her the whole time, she would probably not be where she is meant to be right now. Oh! Found it!" He lifted up the book in his hands and walked away while opening the book to read it.