PROLOGUE

A girl was crying in front of him, begging him to stop as he silently watches how his friends bullied the girl.

He was Wang Yibo, A heir of WANG CORPORATION, one of the most biggest company on their country. He was also the campus crush who used his power to bully students that catches his eyes together with his friends.

No one can stop him for he was more higher than them.

Some of the students that don't want to be his victim are hiding their self as they could, not letting wang yibo to saw them.

Even he has a bad reputation in school, many girls still fall for his looks as he walked like he owned the whole campus or a famous celebrity.

Wang yibo was indeed a handsome man that can turn your head if he walk passes on you. He has a sharp eyes with a killer gazes and a cold aura that always with him.

Wang Yibo and His friends indeed cruel to the students, they didn't choose who they bullied.

If you catches their attention, you should ready a reserved a funeral for yourself.

"What should we do to her?" He asked to his Gang.

"I will take care of her." A girl said as wang yibo nodded to her.

"Have pity on her ziyi and xuan lu!!!" Wang haoxuan said as he stood beside wang yibo.

Wang yibo just nodded to the Girls before he walked away as he decided to attend a session for today.