TW | CHAPTER 6

TWO WORLDS | CHAPTER SIX

Wang yibo still can't believe that he was now a wondering soul of a human and It's also means, no one can see him except xiao zhan, his so-called guardian angel.

Honestly, Wang yibo also still don't believe xiao zhan that he was his guardian angel even xiao zhan already show him his wings.

But nevermind, the important is wang yibo need to go back to his body as soon as possible.

Now that he was a soul, a invisible in a human's naked eyes, no one can see him and this is his wish, he need to enjoy being invisible before he go back to his body.

As of now, Wang yibo and xiao zhan was walking side by side of the street where people don't saw them and only passes on their body but yibo can't touch everything he wants to touch.

Even though he don't have a ability to touch things or human, Wang yibo still like being unseen by the people.

Wang yibo put his hands inside of his pocket school jeans, he was still wearing his uniform and he knew he don't need to change it because it was useless.

He glanced at xiao zhan who has a straight face and looks where he was walking. This angel was just beautiful that he can't take his eyes away.

And wang yibo can really tell to the world that he fell in love with his man beside him when the first time he saw xiao Zhan and he will never deny his feelings for this beautiful man.

Xiao zhan felt the stares from his side and whipped his side to the side as he met wang Yibo's eyes.

Wang yibo didn't expect xiao zhan to look back, his eyes widened in Surprised and immediately looks away as his stares landed on a Mall.

Wang yibo immediately stop walking as xiao zhan stops too. He glanced at yibo confusedly and noticed that wang yibo was staring at the tall building on the side.

"Let's go inside." He said, without giving a spare of his glance to his guardian angel.

He didn't waits xiao zhan to answer him and he stared walking inside of the mall, passing to the people's body without bothering them.

Xiao zhan don't have any choice but to follow wang yibo because this is his duty as a guardian angel, keeping an eye on the human.

After wondering inside of the mall without buying anything, Wang yibo was pissed especially when he passed on a small shopping store selling something that really caught his interest.

Unfortunately, Wang yibo can't buy it as of now, because he was a rich soul but can't get what he wants and if he will finally back on his body, he surely but all of those.

Wang yibo took a seat on a empty bench inside of the mall as xiao zhan standing beside him, staring at wang yibo with his calm face.

"Fuckkkkk, I want to go back to my body now..." Wang yibo said as he felt exhausted even ghost can't feel tried.

Wang yibo just over reacting.

"Don't say bad words." Xiao zhan spoke beside him who was standing beside him.

"You don't care." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I do." Xiao zhan replied.

"This place is so boring." Wang yibo said again, murmuring incoherent words on himself.

Xiao zhan sighed at him and extended his arms as his palm was wide open in front of wang Yibo's face.

Wang yibo glance at his palm and to xiao zhan, giving him a confused look.

"I will take you to my place." Xiao zhan said and smiled.

"Where?" Wang yibo asked him, he didn't trust his own guardian angel about this.

With his free hand, xiao zhan pointes above without cutting his stares to wang yibo.

Wang yibo looks up and saw the ceiling of the mall. "You're going to take me to the roof?"

Xiao zhan sighed at wang yibo. This human soul was really stressing him so much.

He grab wang Yibo's wrist and hold his hands before vanishing in a blink of an eye.