The Prom

Elsa's POV

-Prom Night-

"I'm so excited!" Anna yelled as she jumped up and down. Our cousin, Rapunzel, and our friend Merida were in our house getting ready.

"Can you help put this on for me?" I asked Merida, handing her a pin. "Yeah. Sure." Merida said, placing it on me.

I smiled and thanked her. "Aww you girls look amazing! Mind if I take a picture?" Elina said holding her camera up. "Go ahead!" Rapunzel said happily.

We all faced the camera with a smile on our face. "One, Two, Three!" Elina yelled then she snapped a picture. We all cheered and hugged each other.

"I wonder when Zeke is going to be here." I said looking at the clock. "He'll be here soon." Rapunzel said patting my back.

"I hope so." I said with a small smile. "Now come on!" Anna said yanking my arm towards the hallway. "Where are we going?" I asked her. "To Jack! Let's see if we can cheer him up." Merida answered.

I knocked on his door as everyone was anxiously waiting in the back. Jack answered with a tuxedo on him. I realized Hiccup and Eugene was in there as well.

"Hi." I said with a small wave. Jack's mouth dropped open as he saw me. "What? Is there something on my dress?" I asked him, looking down at my dress. "No, it's just that you look great." Jack said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said smiling. "Girls! Someone is here!" My dad yelled from downstairs. Me and the girls raced downstairs to see Zeke. He was dressed up with a corset in his hand.

"Zeke!" I yelled with a smile. "Elsa!" Zeke said smiling. I gave him a small hug. "You look amazing." Zeke said looking at me.

"And so do you." I said looking at his tux. "Ready?" Hiccup said putting his arm around Merida. "I think we are." I said looking at Zeke. "Wait." Zeke said opening the corset box.

Rapunzel and Anna squealed as they grabbed onto each other. "A beautiful girl like you deserves this." Zeke said putting the corset on me.

"Aww, that's so sweet." I said smiling. "So are we all ready?" Eugene said giving Rapunzel a small kiss. "I think so." Anna said looking around.

Poor Jack was all alone. "Let's go." Zeke said with a smile. All of the sudden my head hurts. "Oww." I said clutching my head.

"Elsa, are you ok?" Jack asked me. "Yeah, my head just really hurts." I said blinking my eyes a few times. "Here, have some painkillers." Anna said handing me the bottle.

I got one and swallowed it. "That should help." Hiccup said smiling. "Yeah..it should." I said with a small smile. "Ooh! The limo is here!" Eugene said with a silly face.

"Limo!" Anna yelled as she and her boyfriend ran out. I think his name is Kristoff. What a silly name, I know.

"Come on Elsa! They have chocolates in here!" Rapunzel said, opening the door. And again, my head hurts. I'll just ignore it, it'll go away.

"Yeah awesome." I said walking over to the limo. I climbed in and sat next to Merida. Zeke came in next and sat next to me. Then Jack who sat far away from me.

-High School-

"We arrive ladies and gentlemen." The driver said, opening the door for us. We all got out, yelling about Prom and the guys.

-School Gym-

"Welcome!" A cheerleader greeted us with a big smile. "Christy!" Anna said waving to the cheerleader. I looked around at everyone and I saw cookies!