Should I?

Jack's P.O.V

"Didn't you say we were going to walk?" Elsa said. "I'm just gonna get my wallet." I answered her. I got my wallet and I looked over at Elsa. She was texting or something. She looks..beautiful. "Ready?" Elsa said putting her phone in her back pocket. "Yeah." I replied.

We were walking and then stopped at a light. "So.." I said trying to start a conversation. "Yes Jack?" She said looking at me with those big blue eyes.

"How are things at home?" I asked her. Seriously Jack?! "Umm..it's been fine. And you?" She said. "Perfect." I replied.

The stoplight turns white. "Come on. We can cross now." I said leading her on the road. "Slow down!" She said. "Hurry up slowpoke!" I yelled. She reached me and we both arrived at her mansion.

It's more like a castle but me and Els call it a mansion. "See you later." I said walking away. "Jack! Hang on." Elsa said going up to me. "Yeah?" I said turning around. She took a deep breath and said "Best Friends?" I sighed and hugged her. "Forever." I said letting go.

I walked home with my hands in my pocket. I opened the door and was attacked by two hugs. "Emma! Mom! Let me go!" I yelled jokingly. "Did you tell Elsa?" Emma said. "Tell her what?" I asked Emma. Mom laughed while Emma giggled. "Don't play dumb Jack!" Emma said. "I'm not!" I yelled.

"Did you tell Elsa that you like her?" Mom asked me. "No. I just can't find the right time." I said ruffling my hair. "It's almost Prom! You gotta ask her!" Emma said. "Tomorrow. In the mean time, I'm going to bed." I said running up the stairs. I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.