4

Bakugo

Patience was not one of Bakugo's strong suites. Not that he cared. Usually. Y/N brought out a side of him he'd buried deep though, so he cared. A lot. It was because he cared that he didn't lash out when Deku, IcyHot and Cheeks hovered near him as he waited for Y/N to finish up with the teachers.

"It's taking longer than normal," Cheeks mentioned.

"Maybe she's opening up some?" Deku suggested.

"I hope so. I just hate seeing her like this. There's got to be something we can do. Bakugo, what do you think?"

"I think we keep waiting. That's what Hound Dog told you last week, right? We can't make Y/N socialize. We can't make her smile or laugh if she's not ready."

"What if we just take her out?" IcyHot shrugged. "It's supposed to snow this weekend but the ice rinks are open now. We could take her to one."

"She could get hot chocolate," Bakugo nodded with a smirk.

"She does love hot chocolate," Cheeks smiled. "I didn't know Y/N told you about that."

"Of course she did!" Bakugo snorted. "She and the old hag bonded over it one morning."

"Who was bonding over what?" Y/N asked as she approached.

"Do you have plans after classes Saturday?" Deku wondered.

"Subtle, Deku," Bakugo growled.

"Uh, I don't think I have any plans. Why?" Y/N glanced between the unlikely group curiously. "What are you guys planning?"

"Let's go ice skating," Cheeks suggested.

"Okay, sounds fun," Y/N nodded. Her hand slipped comfortably into Bakugo's.

"You really don't have to if you don't feel up to it," he insisted as the rest of the group headed off towards the dorm. "Don't feel like you have to humor them."

"I'm not humoring them Katsuki," Y/N told him. "I think it'll be fun. The rinks just opened so sure it may be a little crowded for my taste but I want to go. Are you sure you want to go? The cold and your quirk don't exactly get along. What if something happens and we need to take action?"

"I'll be fine. Just need to make sure I dress warm enough."

"Let's go back to the gaming cafe this weekend," she blurted suddenly. "It's been awhile and I want to see if your Mortal Kombat skills are still shit."

"They aren't shit you just spend too much time playing the game," Bakugo smiled. "Fine, but if we play Mortal Kombat we have to play Mario Kart too."

"Deal."

"C'mere." Bakugo pulled Y/N into a one armed embrace. She's improving. It'll be a while still but she's improving.

Kirishima

"Y/N? Do you think you could help me with this?" Kirishima asked from Y/N's doorway.

"Come on in," she waved. "You guys are silly; the door's open just walk in. Anyway, math, right?"

"Yeah?" He chuckled nervously. "How'd you know?"