Chapter 12 Going to far

Pressure. A pushin against Sarahs heart. Gasp. The deep, scared breath that was taken as her eys shot open. Sarahs heart monitor beeped quicker in responce to her heart beat quickening. It was dark and Sarah was alone. Calming down, a nurse came in the room. She was a small burnette woman, who gave a sigh of relife when Sarah calmed down. "Your awake!" She said in an excited whisper. Not wanting to Scare Sarah. Sarahs head hurt. She tried to move her arm, to put her hand to her head, but couldnt, she felt so weak. "Wha-..Where?" The nurse smiled. "You were in an accident a few weeks ago. We had to get you to surgrey, and fix your head, and a few other things. Sarahs eyes widened as she looked down at her no longer plump stomach. Her heart beat went up again and the nurse placed her hands on Sarahs shoulders to calm her. "Its ok I understand take a breath, your baby is fine." Sarah calmed down and breathed deeply. The nurse continued. "During surgery it came to a point where we could take the baby out. It was risky but both you and the baby made it. Now she is almost a month premature, so she has to stay in our devices to make sure she stays healthy." Sarah could almost feel herself cry. "S-she?" The nurse gave a small laugh. "Yes Sarah, you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl." Sarah smiled as small happy tears came down her face. "I sent your friends home the other day, they needed their rest and all, but later on today they should be coming to visit. Why dont you try and get some sleep though its only 4am." Sarah nodded and relaxed, nothing hurt, but she was rather irritated she couldnt move much.

when 11am came around Sarah was egarly greeted by a large group of people. Steve came first and hugged her, Sarah couldnt hug back much, but within the time she woke up she gained slight strength back in her arm. Everyone else joined shortly after also greeting her with hugs. "We were so worried about you." Natasha said in relife. Loki walked up to her with very little emotion on his face. Sarah wasnt sure what he was going to do. He then opened his arms ever so slightly, leaned down and hugged her. Sarah smiled. "Good to see you to Loki." Everyone gathered and caught her up on some of the things she had missed these past few weeks, both good and bad. What they were not doing was telling her about the one thing she wanted to hear. "Have you seen her?" Sarah asked looking at Steve who smiled and nooded. "We all have, shes so beautiful Sarah. Shes got your everything." Pepper smiled. "Hey maybe we can get them to bring her in here?" Sarah gave a look of hope. Tony smirked. "Yeah why shouldnt she? Will ask when the Doctor come." Just then th Doctor came in. "Ask me what?" Sarah bit her lip. "Can I see my baby?" The doctor frowned. "No Im sorry not yet. If you havnt already noticed, your very weak. This is because the area we had to fix in your head has caused you to in a way forget how to be mobile. Clearly you know what to do but you brain at the moment is having truble responding to it, so for the next few weeks your going to go through alot of physical therapy before you can even sit up on your own. Besides that, Your baby is premature and needs to stay in the incuabtor, this cant leave the steril enviorment we have it set in. Im sorry." Sarah sighed and frowned while nodding. She understood, but that doesnt mean she had to be happy about it. Let the pain begin.

(Ok I know no one wants to read 3 chapters just based on her going threw physical therapy, so Im going to speed up the process jusssssttt a smigin.)

2 weeks later...

Sarah pulled. "Ahh.." She wimpered in pain. The doctor wrote down some notes. "Ok Sarah you can stop now, we will try again tomorrow." Sarah sat back a took a deep breath. She had been sitting in this hospital for 2 weeks now and was still having a hard time sitting up. He friend continued to visit her everyother day, while updating her about the baby when they could visit it. The babay was getting stronger and so wa she, but Sarah couldnt help but get frustrated at herself. She felt as though she wasnt pushing hard enough. Sometimes on her own, she would try and situp on her own, with no one around. The doctor suggusted her not to, but Sarah couldnt help it.