A dream come true.

I got outside of the building and met Charlotte. "So how did it go?" She said extremely excited.

"It went great, he said he really liked me and he would do anything to be with me. He said if we talk for a while, in the future hopefully we can be together." We both screamed with excitement.

About an hour later. We arrived home and me and Charlotte got changed, and put our pyjamas on. We sat in front of the TV and watched a film. My phone vibrated again. "Is that Ed again?" She laughed.

I nodded. It said, "I've been thinking, if you are serious about this, where do you live? :)"

I replied, " I live in manchester. And I am serious about this :)"

I continued watching the film and a few minutes the phone went off again. " its only a few hours away from where I live. Maybe in a few days I can come and see you?:) "

I replied " that would be great. I can't wait :) I'm thinking in a few months I will move into my own place. Maybe if we do end up in a relationship, I can move to some where inbetween home and to you?:)"

" That would be amazing! We should go on a 'date' sort of thing in a few days and start from there? :)"

"Yeah that sounds like a plan! :) I have to go now anyway, I'm about to go to bed "

" goodnight beautiful. Have a safe journey home :) hope to see you soon"

"Goodnight, and thank you :)"

Me and Charlotte had an early start again tomorrow and would be leaving the hotel pretty early in the morning. We packed our things and went to sleep quite early.

The next morning the journey began again. After hours of traveling, we arrived back home. Charlotte went back to her house and I went back to mine. "Charlotte don't tell anybody about me meeting Ed" I smiled.

"I won't, I promise" she chuckled.

I told my mum and dad about the amazing 2 days we had. And then I went upstairs to eat my mums home made lasagne in bed as I was extremely drained from all of the travelling. My phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and it was a message from Ed. He's too cute.

It read, " hey beautiful. Get home safely?"

I replied "yeah I did :)"

"Good, so when should we meet?:) "

"Whenever you have time" I replied still coming to the terms that I was talking to the one and only Ed Sheeran.

"How about Saturday? We can spend the weekend together? :)"

"Sounds like a plan. We can go out for a bit then watch a film at your place?"

"Sounds amazing beautiful. I think I actually really love you.

"Awh so cute :)"

"I will speak to you soon anyway sweety. I will meet you at the north park on Monday at about 5 o'clock?"

"Okaii, see you then."