London.

We arrived in London at around 12:30 and we got another taxi to our 5 star hotel. When we arrived we had 2 double beds and a massive flat screen TV. We unpacked our things. And went downstairs for something to eat. In 7 hours at 8 pm we will be in the same room as Ed sheeran!

After our lunch, we went into the town and brought our selves some new clothes with the £500 my parents had gave us for food and different things to survive on for the next 2 days.

I brought a white blouse with a gold belt attached and a pair of black skinny jeans. And Charlotte brought a pink T-shirt and denim shorts for the consert. We got back home 3 hours before we had to leave the hotel to get to there on time. I had a shower and Charlotte had a bath before we did each others hair and make-up

It was time to leave. The next time I enter this room I will have seen Ed Sheeran live! I put the key in the lock and put the key in my pocket.

We got another taxi to the destination.

"I can't wait (Y/N)!" Charlotte squealed.

"Nor me! We are actually going to see Ed freaking Sheeran!"

We took a few selfies in the taxi all dressed up nicely. We sent them too my parents saying thanks.

Aghhhh! Thousands of girls screaming, as Ed Sheeran entered the stage. I looked at Charlotte and her eyes filled with tears. She screamed," I can't believe we are hear! In the front row" she was battling with the other girls screams for me to hear her.

Ed sang our favourite song, Thinking out loud. He kept looking at me in the corner of his eye. I felt so special! He crouched down right in front of me. He pulled the microphone away from his mouth and said "wow you are so beautiful. Would you mind if I had your number?" He carried on singing while I wrote it down. He stopped again after a few minutes and took the piece of paper out of my hand. He closed his hand around the paper showing that he will make sure he keeps it safe. Charlotte looked and me and said "your so lucky! Ed Sheeran is going to call you!" We screamed together!

He crouched down once more and whispered " What time will you get back home? I will call you. I would love to get to know you better"

I said "about 10:30 pm?" He nodded and said "your so beautiful". This was the best day of my life.

At the end of the concert he ran back out in stage as half of the audience had left and me and Charlotte were still there picking up our things. He jumped of the edge of the stage right where we were standing. He said "we still on?"

Charlotte interrupted and said, " I will be waiting outside" and winked at me.

I turned to look at Ed. His beautiful green eyes sparkled in the light on the stage. " are you sure this isn't a joke?" I giggled.

"Ofc it isn't. You are literally one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. I would really love to get to know you better. I didnt catch your name?"

"My name is (Y/N)" I smiled a little embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, its just you and me in this room."

" I can't believe that an absolute ledgend like you is talking to a girl like me! I literally feel like crying."

"Don't cry, it doesn't matter who I am. It matters that my love for you is huge, and I would love for us to be together. If we talk a bit and get to know each other. In the future, who knows what happens."

"I don't know what to say. I literally love you so much. But what about the distance? You will be away so much."

"I know I will, but everytime I am home I will see you, I will travel to you." He touched my hair. "I can call you every night, and I will do what ever it takes to see you and to be with you. Please give me a chance (Y/N)."

"Okaii. I will. please can I have your number so I know it isn't a set up?" I giggled.

"Of course it isn't a set up! I really do like you. But here's my number."

"Thank you, I have to go now anyway, my friend is waiting for me"

"Get home safely beautiful. Text me later?"

"I will" I smiled and walked through the seats. I reached almost near the top of the room and my phone vibrated. It was a message of Ed saying "hi :)" I turned around and he stood there waving. I waved back and replied, hey :).