The beginning

Once upon a time a time there was a kingdom far prettier, and wealthier than any kingdom imaginable. It's name was Equestria. A land filled with magic, music, and most importantly friendship. There ruled six royals. Count Dracula, king of Equestria. His kindness was known across the world. Queen Celestia, Queen of Equestria. Her heart of gold was unlike any other. Co Queen Luna, Sister to Celestia. The wisest owl of Equestria. Princess Cadance, niece to Celestia. She guards the Crystal heart with her husband, prince shining armor. Prince Discord, son to Celestia. He is a handsome draconiquus, with great fighting techniques. He will rule Transylvania ( where monsters live ). And last but definitely not least, we have Princess Twilight Sparkle. Heir to the throne of Equestria, most beautiful creature to have lived, pop singer, professional fighter, kind, generous, loyal, funny, honest, and smart, most importantly angel of darkness.

One day Twilight, and her number one assistant Spike were going around  Canterlot market to buy something for her sister Cadance's wedding. As they were walking they saw something really strange. It was a giant moon shaped rock right in the middle of town square.

 It was a giant moon shaped rock right in the middle of town square

Twilight : Maybe it belongs to Auntie Luna.

Spike : Maybe.... 

Twilight : How about I take it to her !

Spike : Good idea.

Then, Twilight touched the rock in hopes to get it on her back. But then when she touched it, a type of purple energy crackled between her, and the rock. That's when she realized something.

Twilight : * whispers * Spike run

But it was too late..... Spike had been sucked into the portal. Yes, you heard me right, I said Portal. That's when Twilight decided to save her best friend. She jumped in.

 ———————

Grasslands, Mobius 

The blue blur was out on his daily run.....

To be continued...... 

P.S. I'm Lazy AF