Am i confused🤨?

*Billies POV*
I woke up to the sound of aubrielle's clock.. she woke up on the other side of the bed.

"Good morning billie" aubrielle said. Good morning sunshine I said with a smile on my face. "How did you sleep?"I asked " umm tbh it was okay" she said looking down at the floor.
How come? I asked. Well I was thinking about Ryan she said. "Oh" I said with annoyance in my voice. You good bil? She asked with a concerned face. Yea I chuckled nervously.
I feel like I'm jealous. But there is no need to be she isn't with Ryan anymore.
Aubrie went to go take a shower, "DONT USE ALL THE HOT WATER" I whisper yelled. "You wanna get in with me" Ight bet I said.
I mean why would I say no😉.
Billie stop she is your best friend!!
Aubrielle and I were very CLOSE besties;).
~time skip
I finished packing my clothes for tour. Mean while we headed over to aubrie's house so I could help her pack because we only had a day left. I sat on her bed to take a break and I checked my phone to see who was texting me because it was ringing non-stop!
                      Phone review
  (Bold=Billie,,italic=finneas)

Finn:Billie where are you?
Billie:at aubrielle's house.
Finn:dont ever leave without telling us we're your going!
Billie:what are you my mother😂?
Finn:whatever!

Who was that you were texting? Aubrielle asked. Oh I was texting finneas he acting like he my mother! I said. What did he say? Aubrie asked he said "DoNt leAve ThE hOusE WiThOut TeLLinG uS" I said in a annoyance tone and rolled my eyes as she giggled.
~time skip (I'm too lazy🤣
"Do you want to stay over again?"I asked aubrielle. Uhh okay she said. And I headed over to her closet to pick something for her to wear to bed. As I was going through her closet I saw A spaghetti strapped shirt and I picked it up and put that on her bed.

"NOO IM NOT WEARING THAT" she yelled. "Shut the fuck up why you yelling" I said!  You just wanna see titties she said. And I giggled.

Yea I wanna see your titties.
Hey Billie you can't say that to you best friend.

Okay fine pick what you wanna wear I said. We went back to my house around 8pm after packing and we brung the suit case over to my house. Because we were going on tour the next day. We went to my room and got into our pajamas. And laid down and watched YouTube on my laptop. And I felt abubrielle put her hand around my waist and her leg around mine.
I felt my spine shiver and my heart rate sped up. "Are you okay?" She asked. No not really I have something to tell you!
I am ga-
I was cut off by a knock on my door and it was finneas.
"Hey Billie do you have everything you need for tour?" He asked.
"Yes I do" I said.
"Okay cool goodnight". He said.
"Goodnight Finn" I said.