You cant be serious😳?

*AUBRIELLES P.O.V*
I woke up and stared at billie for a good 10 minutes then she woke and I tried to grab my phone from the night stand before she saw me.
"Too late I caught you" she said in a baby voice and she kissed my nose and then I smiled and cuddled into her and then all of a sudden my face change and then I I felt uncomfortable so I sat up and Billie sat up and asked me if I was okay.
"Yeah I'm goo- I ran to the bathroom and then leaned over the toilet and puked in the toilet then I said there for a good two minutes and then I puked again..
I got up and and went to brush my teeth and then I felt arms aroundy waist and I looked up and saw billie behind me and her face looked pale
"What's wrong babes?" I asked
"Why did you just vommit?" She asked
"I don't know" I said
"That's strange" I added quickly..
but then I stared at billie thru the mirror and then I started to think what could possibly make me me puke?
Omggggg Billie came in me!!! Billie came in mee... I might be..Pregnant😰..
a tear slid down my face when I realized I could be pregnant!
"Baby do you think your pregnant.. I did cum in you" she asked I nodded my head and then she began to pantick and hyperventilate!!
"Billie instead of us panicking we should stop at the store and pick up some test.." I insisted
"Okay come on" she said
We began to get dress then we rush to Maggie's room and told her we were going to run to pick up some test from the nearby store and we didn't have time for questions..
TIME SKIP
we finally got back then we sat on the bed for a good 5 minutes and then I started crying
"Billie I'm scared" I cried Into her shoulder
"It's okay baby lets go do this test" she said.
I got to bathroom and I peed on the stick then we waited while we waited I was walking around in circles then Billie grabbed me..
She kissed my lips gently.
"Aubrielle Perez will you be my girlfriend?" She asked me.
I started to laugh and then kissed her lips again "yes,yes! I will love to be your girlfriend" she picked me up and spun me around and then put me down and we dicided to look at the test.
On the count of 3..1.2.3
We flipped it and my eyes began to water

Positive

I screamed and Billie picked me up and she spun me around again and she kissed me with pure love!
"Omgggg I'm gonna have a fucking baby Billie" i cried tears of joy.
"Yes we are" she said and she began to cry

Finneas,aubriebaby, and 10,400,567 others liked

@billieeilish I'm so fucking happy rn😩!!
@_.bilsbabies aw baby🥺
@bilsdemons I love you billie🤍
@queenbillieeilish mamasss😍!
I love the thought me and Billie
Are having a baby but what about her career is she going to tell them?

Stay safe and drink water 💞.