Leaving pt2.🤧

I went closer to aubrielle and I rubbed on her right thigh and moved my hand to her pussy and rubbed it slowly and she was wet,, "you don't like when i make you feel uncomfortable so don't do it to me" I whispered and then I chuckled and went back to what I was doing.
"Dipshit" uggg she said. I looked over to her a said, you know you like that stop playing!! And she turned red. And she leaned in..

*Billies POV*
Aubrielle leaned in and came inches close to me "that's not cool Eilish" she said in a Seductively tone and bit my ear. And I was turned on then and there..
She just looked at me and chuckled and looked away and I grabbed her arm and smashed my lips onto hers.. and she pulled away and looked at me and tilted her.. "I'm soo sorry Brie I just thought maybe you wanted to kiss me uggg" I said and got up and ran to the bathroom in embarrassment!

"Hey whats wrong?" finneas asked in curiosity. "Get the fuck off of me" I yelled and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and started to cry as slid to the floor and was hugging my knees to my chest.
I didn't come out for the next 30 minutes.
I walked out the bathroom,, And took a empty seat.
"Hey wanna talk now" finneas asked.
He sat next to me, and I grabbed him and hugged him as he rubbed my back "Ready?" Yea I said.
So basically " youknowhowmeandaubrielleisbestfriendssobasicallyithinkicaughtfeelingsforherandshewaschanginginfrontofmethismorningisuddenlygotturnedonshenoticedandmadetouchherboobssobasicallyshewasteasingmesoigrabbedhervaginaandirubbedinandshewaswetandsgewhisperdinmyear "thatsnotcooleilish"andbitmyearsothenikissedherandshe look at me confused on why I kissed her and I got embarrassed and stormed off!!! I said really fast.
"WAITT HOLD THE FUCK UP AND SLOW DOWN" finneas whisper yelled.
Okay sorry.
So you already know how me and aubrielle is bestfriends..
"yeah"he said.
So I think I caught feelings for her and this morning she was changing in front of me and I suddenly got turned on and she noticed that my dick was hard so she walked up to me and made me touch her boobs!! So she was teasing me then when were sitting next to each other so I decided I should tease her back so I rubbed her pussy and made her wet then she came close to me and whispered "that's not cool Eilish" and bit my ear so I decided to kiss her but she just looked at me really confused so I stormed off in embarrassment! I said to him.
"Aww billie come here" he said and pouted his lips hugging me.
"So why don't you tell her you got feelings for her?" He asked.
Because I'm scared I said.
"Well whenever you're I'm here for you and you could come talk to me if you want". He said and I pulled him in for another hug "thanks Finn" I said and sat back down but not next to aubrielle.

Authors note: I know this chapter was shitty!! I'm sorry!! Hopefully it will get better💞.
Love you guyss🥺💞!!
BYE,BYE
STAY SAFE💞💞.