𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Dream woke up, the sun that peeked through his curtains warmed his face. He pulled his large, poofy blanket over his face. His comforter was cold, despite the summer heat filling his room.

Dream thanked his ceiling fan until the noise of a door closing was heard. Dream checked his phone...

He slept in till noon and nobody woke him up? He huffed, getting up. Dream changed into clean clothes before getting up to brush his teeth.

He opened his door only to realize it had been locked. No wonder nobody woke him. He checked his phone and saw that Sapnap was streaming. He was supposed to stream with him...

Dream clicked on the stream just to see who all was on. Sapnap was just doing a Q&A. Dream donated $10 just to ask. 'WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP'

"Oh. Sorry Dream." Sapnap laughed. Dream turned off twitch and left his room, heading out to make a sandwich.

Dream sat onto the couch and sighed. George was gone again, Sapnap was streaming... What does he do? He usually recorded with George or streamed with Sapnap. Were they avoiding him?

Dream shook his head lightly. He didn't care. He could record his own video. Maybe he'd do a speedrun for 1.15. again.

Dream made his way to his desktop and set up his equipment. He wanted to text George and apologize. Dream decided he was going to.

Hey George. Sorry about yesterday, bud.

Bud? Since when has Dream said bud?

Dream rolled his eyes at himself but quickly put his phone down after being left on read for over two minutes without the typing bubbled popping up.

"Whatever George." Dream mumbled. Dream set up the world and started a timer. Quickly he was off, trying to beat the game.

Dream made his way around the spruce forest he spawned in. He couldn't find anything in the immediate distance so he quickly got some wood before dashing off again.

His hoped sparked once the found a village. He looted it before marking the coordinates, rushing towards the desert he spotted on his way there.

Dream silently cheered as he found a mob spawner sticking from a sandstone mountain. He broke in and took the loot. He crafted an iron axe and pick, using the remaining iron on a chest plate and sheild. He silently swore as he forgot to make a sword.

He dashed off again, finding a village.

He placed a random block he managed to pick up but threw his headphones off as the block caused sand around him to fall and trap him in a ravine, the fall and suffocation managing to kill him.

"Fuck this." He growled, leaning back in his chair. Anxiously, he tapped his fingers on the chair handle.

Dream tapped his foot impatiently before turning off his equipment.

"Dream? You okay?" Nick was outside his door. "I'm fine Sap..." Dream huffed and leaned back in his chair. Then procceded to swear loudly as the chair toppled over backwards.

Sapnap opened the door and stared down at Dream. "What's going on dude? Why are you so out of it?" Sapnap asked. Dream looked up at him, still on the floor.

With a sigh he got up and picked up the chair. "I'm gonna watch TV." Was all he said before leaving Sapnap in the room alone.

Nick rolled his eyes. Dream didn't want to talk, he wouldn't make him.

Dream pulled out his phone, still not seeing a message from George.

George look, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.