𝕥𝕨𝕠

When Dream pulled out his phone and still nothing from George after four hours he texted.

Good evening. This is the hotel manager. Will you be dining with us tonight?

Dream set his phone down. "Nick!" He called out. "What!" "If George isn't cooking, do you wanna order pizza?" "Yeah!" Dream picked up his phone at the next buzz.

Out with a girl. Can't talk now.

I didn't ask if you were getting laid, I asked if you were planning on eating dinner with us, idiot.

Dream set down his phone with a huff once he was left on read. "What toppings do you want?" Dream called out to Nick. "Just cheese." Dream just ordered a cheese pizza from wherever closest.

Probably not. Talk to you later Dream.

Dream rolled his eyes and went to bother Sapnap.

Dream noticed the door cracked and pulled up his foot to kick the door open.

"CLAY. What the hell?!" Dream stood in the doorway of Nick's room. He was sitting at his desk editing a video.

"I'm bored and George isn't getting home tonight." "Why?" " 'He's got a girl with him'." Dream said in a mocking voice. "You jealous or something?" Nick asks, turning back to his editing.

Dream crossed his arms. "Pssh. No." Nick just laughed. "Clay you're such an idiot... When is the pizza getting here?" Nick didn't look from the computer so Dream mockingly mouthed 'you're such and idiot'.

"Thirty to fourty minutes. I'm bored." "I'm not your source of entertainment." "Yes you are." "Get out, Clay. Feed the cats or something." Nick suggested. Clay let out a long, loud groan before walking away.

"Close my door!" Dream kept walking. "Clay!" Dream sat down at the TV. "Piece of shit." Nick mumbled as he stood up and closed his door, locking it to keep out unwanted pests.

Dream turned on the TV and laid across the couch like a log. He turned on some cartoons and pulled out his phone. He just scrolled through Twitter to see what he could find that peaked his interest.

Nothing.

He went to his contacts and let his thumb hover over the call button for George. He quickly stopped himself, remembering he was out with a girl.

"Screw this." Dream closed the app and turned off his phone, letting it fall onto his chest. He gave a loud huff before closing his eyes. He clasped his hands together and held them over his eyes.

Dream gave an audiable groan, letting his chest fall as he emptied his lungs into making the annoying noise. "Shut up!" Nick yelled from his room.

Dream groaned again, louder.

Nick threw a shoe at his door, and Dream went quiet.

Clay almost fell from his spot on the couch when there was a knock at the door. Pizza! Foooooooood.

Dream grabbed his wallet and made it to the door. The man held the pizza with one hand. "$7.98" Dream handed the man a $10. "Keep the change." Dream took the pizza and went inside, placing the pizza on the kitchen island.

"Come eat!" Dream yelled out, opening the box and putting a few slices on a plate. He got a drink from the fridge and sat down, pulling out his phone to watch YouTube. What? He's allowed to watch his own videos.

Sapnap came out of his room to take some pizza and retreat to his den. Dream ate his food in peace. If you count the video of George getting electrocuted Everytime he takes damage, peaceful.

Clay was interrupted by the front door opening. "Yeah. I just got home. Bye Em. Had fun today." George was on the phone with someone. He had a grin on his face and his keys in his other hand. George hung up his phone and tossed his keys to the counter.

Dream rolled his eyes and continued to eat his pizza. He pulled his legs up to his chest and crossed them. "Hey Dream. Is Sapnap still alive?" George asked, setting down his phone.

"Ooh. Pizza." George said, reaching for the box. Dream looked away from George and down to his food.

"How was it without me?" George asked. Dream said nothing, he just ate his pizza. Dream set a free hand on his leg to hold his feet in the chair.

"Dream?" George sat beside Dream and Dream turned his back to him. "Whatever, Clay." George stood up and finished his slice, heading to his room.

"Hey Sapnap." Dream heard George call. "What?" "Guess who's not single anymore..." Sapnap was quiet. "Dream?" He spoke. George groaned. "No, it's me you idiot. Unlock your door. That was one of the house rules. Doors stay unlocked." Sapnap groaned and stood up, unlocking the door.

George took off his black hoodie and threw it onto the couch.

" 'Guess who's not single'." Dream mocked. "I heard that Dream." George said, sitting onto the couch.

"I heard that Dream." Dream mocked again, acting like an angry four year old. Dream crossed his arms.

"You guys need to learn how to pick up your socks from the den floor." George groaned, picking up a few socks and tossing them in the laundry bin.

George sat back onto the couch. "So George." Dream started. "Do you plan on joining us for the stream tomorrow?" "Well actually, Emily and I planned to go out again. There's this park she wants to show me." Dream mockingly mouthed the words after George.

"Whatever George.. Isn't five hours enough?" Dream crossed his arms. "Well Dream. If you had a girlfriend you'd try to make time for her daily." George was getting defensive now.

"Well George. I figured you'd make time for your friends too." "Well Dream." George's voice was getting a bit louder. "I figured you would've supported my decision to get a girlfriend and let me spend time with her, instead of being a jealous prick!" George stood up and grabbed his coat.

"George?" Dream asked as the male grabbed his keys and stuffed his phone into his pocket. "I'm leaving for a few hours." George slammed the door on his way out and Dream winced back, regretting the way he acted towards George.

Sapnap left his room to see what was happening. "What'd you do, Dream?" Sapnap asked. Dream kept a blank expression and pushed past Sapnap, locking himself in his room. Dream laid on his side and pulled his knees up to his chest.

He had never snapped at George like that. Never snapped at Sapnap like the way he did George. Never snapped at anyone like he snapped at George.

Dream held his knees and intertwined his fingers. What has gotten into him?

Dream blamed it on sleep deprivation, as he stayed up all the previous night talking to Darryl, hence the extra $50 in his PayPal.

Dream closed his eyes and let himself finally sleep.

George stormed from the house, his anger getting the best of him. He got in his car and drove down the road, heading towards town. At the first stop, he quickly put on his jacket again.

George drove into town and parked his car in the dollar store parking lot. He just needed a moment to cool off. George got out of his car and went in the store, walking around it for no reason.

George cooled off once he told himself he overreacted. He was soon asked to leave if he wasn't going to buy anything, so he did. He got in his car and drove home. He finally got home and went inside, closing the door softly.

George changed into sleepwear and got into but. When George curled up, he was soon greeted by two cats. George curled up and let himself sleep.