smart move, dumbass

hendery's pov

hendery rushed into the lunch hall, frantically looking for his boyfriend. "aye hendery, why you running so fast, looking for yangyang?" "h-how'd you?" "no i dont read minds, unfortunately" ten whispered that last part but he definitely meant for hendery to hear him.

"oh yeah, so you can see if johnny likes you back" ten hit him on the shoulder, rather underwhelmingly, "well yangyang's at the dream table".

yangyang's pov

"oi jaem, jen, jun, wheres hendery" the norenmin couple (or rather jaemin obsessing over renjun with jeno third wheeling). a loud ass voice shouted from the other side of the table, "hendery's coming" you can guess who the voice belonged to. (if you don't know then are you even a fan)

in the speed of light, hendery shot from one side of the lunch hall to the end, where the dreamies table was. "hey hen-" "yangyang, you would not just believe what happened" yangyang rolled his eyes. "this is the fifth time this week, its tuesday for gods sake!".

"well so" hendery went on, completely ignoring yangyang "i was just casually chatting wi-" hyuck's louddass had to interrupt "get to the point i wanna hear the tea".

"sigh, so basically i was chatting with kun hyung and the cutest, smallest boy i have EVER SEEN walks into class wearing literally THE cutest sweater ever".

"you said that in front of your partner, smart move dumbass" renjun deadpaned. "nah, im unbothered, is there a catch" yangyang wasn't ready to believe that a human so perfect existed. hendery sighed "trauma". you could imagine the confused looks on everyone's faces.

"i meant, as in like... mental trauma but i don't know"

silence

"when you say the word crisp, it rolls from the back of your tongue"

"crisp. ccrrrisssppp" and then lunch ended with jaemin and hyuck getting after school detention for being too loud.

CHAPTER 4 FINISH