not today satan

xiaojun's pov

"not today satan" dejun sassed as he and sicheng pulled ten into the city center. "wait, we have to walk that far"

sicheng rolled his eyes, "if you think we're letting you get on another bus your dumb. if chenle was my brother id be suing your ass for public humiliation".

_

now xiaojun understood what sicheng meant. ten had litteraly went to 10+ shops in half an hour. "welp, rip to the ₩1000 in my bank account".

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE ONE TO BEGIN WITH" ten shouted, poking his head out from the clothing racks. "SHI- TEN THE FUCK?".

"bloody hell ten, dejun hasn't even been here for a day and you've already almost given him a heart attack" sicheng shook his head in disbelief, "i cant believe you".

"i know im unbelievable, right"

"yes, unbelievably stupid" ten scoffed "whatever. let's go to river island"

dejun's eyes widened "do you have the money for that". "we only have ₩28K-"

"sssh were not paying" sicheng gave ten a questionable look "what- wait were not robbing the store right?"

"nope, i stole johnny's credit card"

"TEN"

"just kidding, just kidding. im friends with the cashier, qian kun." sicheng squinted his eyes 'menacingly' (he still looked cute though) "you lucky little shit".

_

as soon as they walked in the store clerks looked at them with confused looks on their faces, dejun was kinda surprised. but then again, what are a bunch of lanky ass teenagers doing in this expensive store.

before dejun could hyperventilate even more sicheng grabbed him and ten and walked hastily to the back of the shop. "this is all your fault ten". "erm chile- excuse me".

"dejun's about to have a mental breakdown, you've embarrassed us in public, you-" *sniffles* sicheng stopped. "d-dejun are you okay". the latter harshly wiped his tears. "im fine".

"no, no you're not" ten hugged him "sorry, forgive me".

"it's not you're fault" dejun let go if ten "if you don't mind?". "wait, you wanna go". "i guess we can go tomorrow, but we'll be late".

dejun thought for a second, "you really wanna stay huh?". ".... fine then"

ten smiled before dragging them into the lift "to the first floor we go".

CHAPTER 10 FINISH

i don't know the purpose of this chapter lmaoooo