Disclaimer & Writer's Note

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, et cetera do not belong to me — in this fic, they belong to Bittersweet. Additional names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The writer is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement and disrespect are intended.

or

If I owned them I would be sitting on an island beach in Thailand with a cup of iced coffee and a pair of hot boys serving me meat skewers right now. So, draw your own conclusions.

This is a SOTUS fanfiction but set in an Alternate Universe timeline

This is a SOTUS fanfiction but set in an Alternate Universe timeline. It is still about Arthit and Kongpob but the story will be a loose adaptation from one of Kai Asou's manga 'Sorenari Ni Shinken Nandesu' with inspiration from the Korean/Japanese movie Antique Bakery. I'm going to change a lot of scenes and conversations to fit into this story setting. However, the main plot credit still goes to the mangaka. Cover image credit goes to Jenny.CC. All images used within this book aren't mine.

English is not my first language so beware of grammar mistakes. Sometimes I tend to write conversationally. All chapters are not revised/beta-ed so read at your own risks.

I'm writing this fic just for fun based on a twitter conversation with my moots so please expect slow updates. Okay, with these being said... let's get on to the story! I hope you'll enjoy reading them! 😉❤️