PasuPare's Career should be in the ground

The fact that their first concert was an entire flop because they're con artists should've killed them from the jump. The fact that their company is still working with them is a miracle and it should not be happening, they don't deserve this. Their first concert was a PR nightmare, can you imagine??? Fans waiting for their debut would be so pissed that they were mislead with "An idol band that can actually play their own instruments!" And instead got every other hack idol that uses prerecorded vocal tracks and they didn't even have the saving grace of a live backup band because they are the band. Why hasn't their label disowned them and do the downright disturbing things every other company does to flop idol bands? Because, according to the story, 'they have very dedicated fans'. Honestly? Cap, but okay. Yes, it's the company's fault for sending them out underprepared and it's not the girls fault, but bandori can't pretend that it's doing a Bang Dream: Social Commentary on the Idol Industry, if the base concept for PasuPare goes against that entirely.

The idea of idols playing their own instruments is a neat concept. I like it. That's why I enjoy Onewe so much. That, and their aesthetic are the only things PasuPare really have. Those are the only remarkable features of their band.

Also. The girls. I do not care for them. I really don't. I don't feel anything for Aya. Just another happy go lucky main singer with like, I dunno, what's her problem again? She wants to be noticed because she's an idol? Wow, riveting, I'm really blown away. Eve is... fine? I guess she can stay. Hina? She doesn't need be here. And hey! If we get rid of Hina, Sayo won't be such a nasty, insufferable character, so everyone's happy! Maya is good I love her she can stay. And Chisato?

...

She'll get a whole chapter to herself.