Prologue: Part 1 - Casino Escape

A helicopter flies past the sea to a casino in Tokyo. Inside, the alarm is on, people are worried about the situation, as a mysterious figure in a black coat is leaping around the lights in the ceiling, holding a briefcase. A civilian spots him, as the mysterious young man gets away with the briefcase and the agents on ground level splits up to get to the top. The young man gets a call from what sounds like a young boy.

???: Good. Now run.

???: This is our only chance!

???: Stay calm! You can get away now!

???: We'll retrieve the briefcase on our end.

Young man: Copy that.

Mysterious Transmission: Suspects are not confirmed. Hold your positions.

???: Huh? What was that?

Young man: What's going on?

???: Don't worry about us. Focus on getting away.

The young man leaps through the lights to an exit, but it's blocked out by agents. He takes a different route, but it's blocked out by more agents, who turn into shadows.

???: Take em down, Joker!

Joker unmasks the shadow which turns into Moloch. Joker summons his persona, and slays Moloch and the other shadows, until more spawns in, as he gets away through another exit into a boiler room. He exits to a hallway with a large window, which has an agent searching, as Joker hides to avoid getting spotted. He stays hidden, since there's another agent searching. He waits for the agent to head off somewhere as Joker gets his chance to continue his escape.

Joker gets to another hallway with a large window, revealing a security room with a bunch of guards, searching through the monitors for him and his teammates. Joker gets a stairway, but then gets spotted by three agents. He gets to a restaurant, but is cornered.

???: What's wrong? There should be an exit up ahead.

Joker: Yeah. Through there.

Agent: Freeze! There's nowhere to run!

???: Oh no. What are you going to do? All the exits are blocked out.

Joker: Hm. *jumps on the rail and runs to the window* See ya. *crashes out the window*

???: Tch. What a showoff. You're so reckless, you know that?

As Joker lands on ground level, the cops ambush him.

???: Huh?! What happened?!

???: An ambush?!

???: Shit. Joker! Can you make it?!

???: Run!

Joker gets away up to a ladder as the cops all surround him. As he climb up, the SWAT team is waiting for him, as one of them knocks him out, throwing him back to ground level, where he is arrested. Another cop comes over, and unmasks him.

Cop: Can't believe it had to be some kid. You were sold out, buddy.

SWAT cop: Suspect secured. Cuff him.

Joker gets cuffed, and is sent off to jail.