Chapter 2 - That Night

Aiichi is laying on his bed, thinking about that night, with a little bit of anger. He thinks back on how he was heading home and heard a woman screaming for help from a drunk man.

Flashback:

Aiichi is walking home from school, until he hears a woman screaming. He follows where it's coming from, and finds a drunk bald man gripping on her wrist.

Woman: Let me go!

Drunk man: Shut up! Don't give me that shit!

Aiichi: *clutches his fist in anger*

Woman: Ow! Please stop!

Aiichi: Damn it...I can't ignore this...

He goes to stand up to the drunk man.

Drunk man: Tch...What a waste of time. You think you're worth causing me trouble?

Woman: Let go of me! I'll call the police!

Drunk man: What do you think they're gonna do? The police are my bitches. You people should just shut up and follow wherever I steer this country.

Police sirens are heard in the distance.

Drunk man: Looks like someone called the police. This is what happens when you incompetent fools are super slow. Get your ass in the damn car! *takes notice of Aiichi* What are you looking at kid? Get outta my face!

Aiichi: *steps closer*

Drunk man: This ain't a show. Get lost. Get in the car, woman. This is what happens when you're so slow.

End of flashback

Aiichi: Tch...

Just before he goes to sleep, his phone vibrates in his pocket. He checks it, and sees the strange app that deleted while he was in Shibuya.

Aiichi: Hm? It appeared again. Why did it pop up again? *deletes it again* So creepy.

He puts his phone down, and finally goes to sleep.