Chapter Ten

A/N- Remember to read at your own risk, thank you. (Rated R)
---
"Damn it," cursed Ross. "Mr. Jones, you one son of a fucking bitch. I'm coming for you!" He screamed, sighing subsequently. "You too, Laura. Please hang tight..." He whispered to himself. Ross just hoped she would wait a little longer. He knew he was running late.
---
Laura cried silently as she witnessed the disgusting display of dead flesh laying on the table. "Oh come now, how do you know you won't like it if you don't try it?" Axel questioned sarcastically. "Kill me now!" She cried.

"Eager, aren't we?" Axel teased.

"No!!! Please don't--" Laura cried.

"Well, if you insist." Axel laughed.

"No!!! Please!!! Ross, help me!!! Somebody!!! Oh my God!!!" Laura cried hysterically. She cried, shouted, shreaked! But fate wasn't doing her any kind of justice. "We all have our dirty little secrets, Ms. Marano. I know, I'm disgusting. If only Ross knew what he was up against. Could you imagine, working for a cannibal?"

"Obedience comes with fear. That's why Ross obeys my every command, until now. The damn rebel is sure as hell going to earn his reward in hell." Laura couldn't help but listen, then said, "He will defeat you, you bastard."

"Well, maybe you're right. After all, I did train him. Although, it seems he'll meet his maker." Axel chuckled. "No!" Laura cried. "Absolutely." Axel said. "What a shame. A disgrace, really."

Laura tuned out of his words as she silently said her prayers, bawling her eyes out. She wanted to go to college, graduate, and have a family. She wanted to grow old with the love of her life, not die alone in the hands of a very gruesome criminal.

It was then, that her time was up. She was done for. But although her life was drawing nearer to an end, she could only reminisce the time she first met Ross. She thought of only one word or two. Intimidating and incredibly handsome. What a criminal. How dare he steal her heart like that?

The first time their eyes met with such intensity and suspense. His eyes were gorgeous, but they never showed emotion, which was somehow alluring, making her want to know more about him. He was mysterious. His intense glare gave her the chills, but it felt amazing. When she first held hands with him (after being redhanded) at the café shop, nothing was accomplished there.

And then, that very night...was best night of her life. She had her first kiss with a criminal. It sounds very wrong, but it felt so right. Laura was absolutely amazed to meet someone like Ross. And if she were to die right now, she would die with no regrets.

"He's late, I guess I'll just have to kill you first. Oh well." Axel sneered. Laura hung her head low in weakness. All hope was lost. There was nothing she could do but hope it ends in not even half a second. "Okay, let's get this over with, haha!"
---
Ross ran like the wind, as the pouring rain cascaded down his face. As Ross reached the Federal Assassin Agency HQ, he raced towards Axel's office and pounded unceasingly than he intended, not caring that his knuckles turned white. "Axel! You open this damn door right fucking now! Let Laura go! Don't you dare hurt her, you bastard!!!"

After a few agonizing seconds passed by, the lock had finally unlatched, letting Ross enter to see a horrible, gut-wrenching sight. Laura had been handcuffed to a chair, arms behind her. Her voice was muffled from the duct tape that hid her lips. Her tearstained eyes stared at his, pleadingly. "Laura!" Ross cried, as he ran towards her.

Laura shook her head massively as Ross pealed the duct tape off her lips. "Stop it, Laura! I'm right here! What is it?!" Ross cried. "He's here, R-Ross! He's going to kill us! I-I don't w-want to die R-Ross! P-please get m-me out--"