[Introduction] (Your character and your background)

First Name: Y/N

Last name: L/N

Gender: Female

Age: Twelve/12 Y/O

Birth-date: (I don't know the year in "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" so I can't figure out your/Y/N/Reader's birth-date)

Zodiac Sign: (Your/Y/N/Reader's Zodiac Sign)

Personality: (Pretty random)

.

Y/N/Reader's background:

.

Born into a family of four, including you makes it five. You were the second oldest. You were in the L/N clan. Your clan is part human, part cat (Not Wasabi's clan :').). Your clan also possessed extraordinary eyes that can be activated in emotional times- just like the sharingan. When you were about six, you went go to the grocery store to buy food (YES, a six-year old going to the store by itself- you were a very smart child UwU.). When you came back home- you found your family dead causing you to activate your "special" eye. You traveled alone with some stuff you salvaged and brought with you from your house. You got lost and ended up passing out. You woke up in a cave, next to you was a boy with white-blue hair, golden eyes, and white pale skin. He looked after you while you were passed out in the middle of the forest. He then took care of you for a couple of days then left. You continue to travel and came across the Hidden Leaf's (Konoha's) border, Leaf (Konoha) shinobi came by and interrogated you. The Sixth Hokage was nice enough to let you stay in the Hidden Leaf (Konoha). You were given an apartment and stayed there. About six years passed and you were twelve y/o. The academy was starting soon and you decided to join...